• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcat Archer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Warcat Rider

people say it is too simple,
so i mount it with archer
no custom skin

fix the screenshot pls

changelog:
1. remove the fancy looking cat
2. Mounted with archer
3. i upload the wrong version... here's the correct one

more of my model can be found in : Hayate's Resource
Contents

Warcat Archer (Model)

Reviews
11:24, 8th Jun 2012 Frankster: Animation don't quite fit and look awrkward in some spots. You might want to work that out. Also, make a better, no CnP skin. 12:21, 6th Jul 2014 MiniMage: There's a lot of animations that just don't fit the...

M

11:24, 8th Jun 2012
Frankster:

Animation don't quite fit and look awrkward in some spots. You might want to work that out.
Also, make a better, no CnP skin.

12:21, 6th Jul 2014
MiniMage: There's a lot of animations that just don't fit the model. There's also numerous clipping in the animations. The mesh itself is also rather simple. It's basically a night elf hero where the hero has been replaced by an archer. So, work some more on it.

Level 11
PlankingWolf said:
If you could lower the poly count, it would be better.
And also what Mr. Systemfre1 said.

In my opinion the polycount is decent.

genin32 said:
This model looks like a mess to me. The texture is from Night Elf - Huntress, the armor and detail looks mashed up from priestess of the Moon tiger. My advise is that you should stop uploading these strange models and start fixing some of them that are already uploaded. 3/5

Have you even check out more then just the picture?
The model actually looks pretty alright.

I agree that he should stop uploading all of these until he fixes the stuff he has already uploaded, one reason is that the walk defend animation for all of these models is still bugged, his hind legs move backwards when he 'walks'

In my opinion the polycount is decent.

Have you even check out more then just the picture?
The model actually looks pretty alright.

I agree that he should stop uploading all of these until he fixes the stuff he has already uploaded, one reason is that the walk defend animation for all of these models is still bugged, his hind legs move backwards when he 'walks'

yeah. I checked it out from the viewer. The screen-shot is misleading. But I was more disappointed in seeing it from the viewer. Because there is nothing interesting in this model. Just a simple re-textured priestess tiger with some pieces of the armor cut-off. I really don't know about it being approved, But I can assure that we already have such models.

Level 10
This is really cool. I love the color and armor! Keep up the good work!

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Nothing special but can be of use. 3/5