• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Ancients Trilogy ((Based on the book))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yea, some good terrainers and doodaders would be really nice...then I could maybe work on two maps at once?
not the triggers...I'm doing terrain and doodads first...then triggers :D
and inserting the voice acting will be last...

Level 5
lol, I only have a test map done...barely a first map...
And the second map is proving to be hard...especially the tower in Zin-Azshari :/
hahaha
why how much do you have done?

Level 5
lol i wont be able to get a new one tonight...but ive been working like a pig on the city...maybe 2morrow :D

Level 5
omg omg omg!
lol i know :p
looks cool too >:D
((but you might want to edit the pics and blur out the minimap and that stuff :p ))
just sayin you dont have 2

Level 5
lol well im back :D
spent day at parks and shit...but im back now...uhmm demo is probably a while away...im still getting everything set up before i can actualyl start making the stuff...you have to remember im only working by myself on this,...nobody else cept for what you guys have to offer :)

so far in the actually map making its just solo :'(

Level 5
:O
so you lost all of that progress?
oh you killed him?
damn...now i have no modeler :(
lol can u revive him plz?
:D
+rep if you do.

Level 5
>.<
lol i read wut u said but i dont know waht u were talkin bout :p
hahahahahahahhahahahaha
anyway im halting progress on the maps until i can get the terrain to work...

Level 5
loloololololol
when u get it go on USEast and add me on your f list
i am
"DarkMaster9" dont ask...i made it when i was 9...didnt change cuz i got an icon :D

Level 9
lololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.