• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Book of Virtue

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Book of Virtue

url

Short Story

Quests

items

Your Hero

A huge dark armies came into the village while Kajin, the protector, was away. They destroyed everything. The inhabitants were almost wiped out. Almost everything there was crushed and left as ashes. The Book of Virtue was torn into pieces and was scattered throughout the land.

When Kajin came back, he saw the his homeland wiping its tears, in agony with what happened. He went rushing into the place where the Book of Virtue is but he found none. To avenge his people, he must search the book of virtue for it is the only way to defeat the Dark Lord Jeableu.
Working with it.
Working with it
Your hero is a villager who turns out to be the great warrior and the protector of his homeland. (image will be up soon)

Images

NOTE: These images are subject to change without prior notice.

image1

image2

image3

204270-albums4874-picture50814.jpg
204270-albums4874-picture50356.jpg
204270-albums4874-picture50354.jpg

Others

Coming up soon

Coming up soon

Last edited:
Level 30
The game certainly looks good and the story is quite interesting which is not what we mostly see that is simple and too too too too too.... overused. Now for the terrain of the project. Base on the early screenies, the first one needs changing mostly in tiles. I do think it looks bad to have a grass tiles with futuristic doodads and decors. They dont blend well. Second screenie, trees are quite small and not highly scaled and randomize. Third, looks good though that brown rock at the ddge doesnt fit or is it just me?

Also a note, your image after the title which is Book of Virtue is broken.

Back to topic, this certainly looks an eye opener for me. Good luck and I hope you will strive for this to get finished. +4 REP.

Status
Not open for further replies.