• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Lamentationes.Pain For Seroz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Story:

In the late Of The Macris(A Magic Republic Country),There was a war between The gods and the demons.The gods stand by the governor of The Tower Of Wills ,Archon Antonios,and the demons stand by the governor of The Tower Of Words,Archon Makenios,the last battle is in city Ang’na,the capital of Macris.
When Makenios faid,before he dead,he spend all of his power to summoning his demon alliance,and The main follower of Ros(The goddness of dark),Master of arrogance and greed, selfishness of the source of human,Highlord of the pit,salefer,came to the human world.
For againest salefer,seven heros launched an expedition.two heros dead in this war,and the others--because of the power of salefer is so great and hard to resist,can not to be killed,there heros jail him by a great magic seal,and the power of the seal is their virtue.

Dedication against Lusts
Courage against Fear
Humility against Pride

From that,the three heroes of the blood is called the blood of virtue. The seal of war devil is called the end of the war.the descendant of the blood of virtue must keep their virtue to keep the great seal work,or the salefer will escape.
In this map(Lamentationes.Pain For Seroz),the king Jastvian is one of the blood of courage.he was teaching by the saga nemo of amos parliament(amos means the truth,and amos parliament is back on the seven heros).he must learn how to deal with fear, this fear is not just the face of the enemy, but to face their own heart.
Jastvian 's target is the hapl,a highlord of demons.of course hapl is much weaker than salefer,it is just a local legend of serosz, but it is still powerful and hard for humans.
In Lamentationes.Pain For Seroz ,the players are Jastvian 's knights,and fight with him.

The blood of virtue is powerful, but it also means responsibility. This responsibility is accompanied by blood born with and can not do shirk. Virtually every family of a newborn birth of the blood of virtue,A sage of Amos Parliament will came to become the child's teacher.
In this sense, the family of The blood of virtue is no victory at all. They bear great responsibility for the maintenance of the seal, so often have to face their own heart, and the heart of the challenge into the reality of action, which will continue to push themselves to danger. And after the end of a challenge, and often followed by another.
Lamentationes,is the lamentationes of the blood of virtue.shadow hovering on the family of the blood of virtue, no peace,for ever.

TheMap

You can use the red cross to open the panel,and choose there Masteries.
weapon mastery
armor mastery
others mastery
the equipments need mastery point to use,and also has character limit.
my english is not enough good to translate my map.and the maps language is chinese.it may cause some unknown bugs.
if someone like this map and help me,i will make a english vision.
I use some models here.and very thank the friends who made the models.

Pictures
2gyb09j.jpg

2pocrj8.jpg

105zksi.jpg

2q9e1iw.jpg

xen0bt.jpg

5v8va1.jpg

zsl2io.jpg

27zgmec.jpg

npf32d.jpg

2czekwy.jpg

2w73h2o.jpg

Download
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/downloa...9ae29beacd573b3f74/Lamentationes.PFS.1.07.w3x

Last edited:
Level 14
the last screen with that space like scenario looks very interessting. At that point, I wanted to play the map, because I was curious to see, what will be there.

my english is not enough good to translate my map.and the maps language is chinese.it may cause some unknown bugs.

Allthough, this will get you 0 players unfortunately, which would be a shame, if you uploaded a good map, where you have put tons of hours into it.

It should be your first priority before anything else to translate the map. Its not that much of a problem, if your english is not very good. If you already got some basic lines in there, you can find someone, who may polish the text.

Level 4
@Rex
thanks for supporting.now i am fixing bugs.
There seems that there is a bug of the ability "AIsi",a ability which can improve the sight of unit. the ability is exist but not working.i think it is a bug of this ability it self(how i wish blizzad can fix it....).and fix it need to change all sight system.i am working on it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.