• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Monopoly

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Who doesn't love monopoly? Actually, I only did because I always cheated and so always won.

This is a heavily adapted version of the board game. You wander around the board in a semi-turn based kind of way, buying squares, gaining money, and trying to get around the board three times before anyone else can. Mostly it's just a casual clicky game, about 5 minutes per game.

Any slot set to computer will be taken over by a bot. They play the game, but aren't all too skilled at dodging missiles, so hardly difficult opponents.

Feel free to edit the map as much as you want, do whatever you want with it. Entirely unprotected.

Keywords:
Monopoly, Board Game, Turn Based, Mini-game, Single Player, Open Source
Contents

War Monopoly (Map)

Reviews
17:15, 8th Jul 2009 Linaze: The gameplay was rather dull and the terrain could use some improvement. I noticed several memory leaks and the presentation could be a bit improved by adding for example screenshots. Work on the things I mentioned above...

M

17:15, 8th Jul 2009
Linaze: The gameplay was rather dull and the terrain could use some improvement. I noticed several memory leaks and the presentation could be a bit improved by adding for example screenshots. Work on the things I mentioned above and this could be approved, but not in its current state.

Level 2
Interesting map. Needs a more simple description. Needs a easier way to select merchant.
Don't forget to fix the major bug, which is it cannot be played on multiplayer.