• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to spam a sucky website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
spamming

if your talking about spamming topics then it might take some time.

but if your talking about spamming like right now while im typing this post all you gotta do is highlight>copy>paste>paste>paste>forever
like this!

mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha
mwhaahaha

i did that in 1 second

Level 12
um........... that is disgusting. But that is the gayest website i have ever seen. I dont have the heart to tell them how retarted they are but its fun seeing other people do it, keep up the good work

Level 23
Wait... Wormskull spammed goatse? Well, I must say that he now has raised in my appreciation list by a few points. Good call!

I was quite the spammer of sucky websites back in the day. Why, me and a group of fellow, likeminded magnificent bastards uberspammed the forums of www.christianity.com a fair while ago.

My screenname was Emperor Nero. Good times, good times indeed.

Level 12
Not that this topic should be removed but don't you think this is getting out of hand? I mean you might spam so much that you forgot this is wc3sear.ch and you spammed on it?

Level 12
Afronight_76 said:
it only sets an example to spam a SUCKY website, so yes it would set a good example

OK, I guess that's agreeable. Enough said. They don't like to take time to moderate now do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.