• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Guys,

My name is Tyler. I have recently created a new board/website for Gamers. There is a forum about Warcraft III and WoW and I figured you guys would like to know about it. We're looking for cool new members for the website!

The Link:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/GamerzHaven/index.php?act=idx

To the Hive Workshop Admins: Please don't feel that I am deterring members of your website to come here. I'm simply openning up another website for Warcraft III, WoW, and any Video Game Lovers, to come, chat, and have fun! (Also, great website):infl_thumbs_up:

My name on the website is White Fang. PM me if you have any questions or comments (even suggestions or tips).

Level 1
About the template, my friend found it and put it on, we kinda both made the website.

To AlotofGarbage: No I'm not a bot lol

I'm not trying to show anything off... I'm just trying to get some new members to come to the site and become active on the forums, that's all lol. My friend hasn't figured out custom skins/templates yet, so he found that one and did it. (The Counter-Strike skin at the top is custom though).

Level 7
Wolf_814 said:
Please don't feel that I am deterring members of your website to come here.

Wolf_814 said:
I'm not trying to show anything off... I'm just trying to get some new members to come to the site and become active on the forums, that's all lol.

Whoops? Advertisement.

Level 1
What? You mean you don't go to more than one website's forums? Is it bad to go to different boards and post? I'm not being a liar or anything, I said I wasn't deterring anyone from this site, and I'm NOT! All I'm doing is trying to give people another place to come and post and hang out. If you're so offended by any of this than just don't come to the site lol

Level 1
What makes your forum worth visiting?

Well unlike most boards, this board is open to anyone and to any game. I'm not saying there's anything bad about having a board for just one game, but that's just why my forum is 'worth visiting'. Anyone can come visit it no matter who you are, you don't have to be in a clan or play any certain game and what not. Hence the name 'GamerzHaven' not just like 'WarcraftHaven' or 'Counter-StrikeHaven'. You get the idea.

(Sorry I'm seeming like sort of a jerk and an outsider. But just because none of you seem to know me doesn't mean we can't GET to know one another.) :thumbs_up:

Level 1
I know they can turn into spam but all I'm trying to do is answer any questions people have. If it turns into spam then you can delete it though :wink:

Level 8
I know they can turn into spam but all I'm trying to do is answer any questions people have. If it turns into spam then you can delete it though :wink:

If people really care it, they gonna look into your profile and check your Homepage-link ... if they don't they do not really care what's so special on your website ... and if they got questions with it, they Private message you here or on your website ?

CLOSE THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.