• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I found a website accidently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I just searching for some useful website on map making
Then I found a website ,which is teach people to deprotecting map makers' works ,but also teach members how to protect their maps.

That's fine if they deprotect a map for learning map making ,
But the problem is they deprotect for adding cheats or just editing someone's work.

And they have a board that other members can request for deprotect a map ,
For example there is a request that hack an ORPG map for enabled single player Save/Load.

I am so shock when I reading those posts ,
though I am not that good on map making ,I still worry about if my map become a target.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As always ,I am not so good on English ,I tried my best.
So if there is any problem ,you may point it out (That would be good for me =D)

Level 4
Luckily due to some language reason ,I think they cannot deprotect some map that contain language which WE cannot display normally.

I just found out someone tried to deprotect my map too ,because he don't like the amount of gold income. o.0

And someone still deprotect it for him ,I don't know why but finally he failed on deprotect my map.

Level 10
Welcome to internet.

Where men are men, women are men, and children are undercover cops.

It is to bad these sites exist. What's funny is, if you meet some of these people in real life, they wouldn't be all-around assholes... I'm sure a lot would be, but some of em are just cyberbullies. Best to remember even if you get really frustrated by these people; it's just a game. And it'll always be just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.