• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PrizeRebel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well anyways I found a website where apparently you can get prizes(Check out the site to see a lot of them) for free, all you have to do is complete surveys. It's a pain sometimes but it works. The reason why it works? It's a pyramid. You get the short end of the stick while the guys who own the site get thousands of dollars from the ads YOU click.

But you do get free stuff ^^. It's cool.

So if your even slightly interested check it out http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1378756 . Make sure you use a SPAM e-mail.

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any spam you get or any of your actions you do on this site. It is your choice to go to this site and try to get the free things they offer by doing their surveys. It is your responsibility, not mine, to make sure you use a spam e-mail and if you use your phone or your address, junk mail or sale calls are not my responsibility either IF they even occur at all.

Thank you. =3.

Have fun guys, and don't flame me I'm just trying to get you all in on the deal at hand.

Level 9
Been here once, but I could only get a few points since I was Australian. Wasn't much fun and I couldn't get much so there was no point continuing.

Its a good website, just not good for Australia unless you have referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.