• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Want a Custom Chat Icon? - Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Lulz, can you make one for me too? I want some kind of evul pumpkin.
Here's an image that might help:
predator-pumpkin1.jpg

Level 17
Well having an icon would be sweet, but does it really mean anything if only you can see it? It seems like something to boost your ego, and an ego boost seems like the last thing I need

It is actually quite many that use this pack, so if you add your icon, everyone that download the latest version of the pack will have your custom one, right? :p

So that means that you will not be the only one, you can add your icon there, that doesnt even mean that you need to use the icon for yourself. :D

It is actually quite many that use this pack, so if you add your icon, everyone that download the latest version of the pack will have your custom one, right? :p

NOTE: This will only work for those people that have PurplePoot's Chat Client. and will only work ON YOUR OWN CHAT CLIENT.

Nope, its like wearing special underwear, only you know you have it on

Status
Not open for further replies.