• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wacraft 3: Videos/Starcraft 2: Spawning/Hosted Projects: Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30

194715-albums6441-picture70259.png

:fp: Users MrStormyZ and Azothan has made tons of warcraft 3 videos and I ask them if it would be alright to post their video work for the news, they accepted and now I present to you their latest release so far!

2dec6d20db451e33d44a096c6b478ed7_70015.jpg
Azothan
b98eac199f32818d861dc8eadf7b5483_64851.gif
Azeroth Wars
1f03d808058578435997177ba5cc81be_70017.png
More Videos

194715-albums6441-picture70019.jpg

:fp: Blizzard today revealed that “spawning,” a feature from the original StarCraft, has now been adapted for StarCraft II, enabling players who don’t own the game to still play with their friends.

A post on the StarCraft II blog explains that while non-paying players can still access StarCraft II via the limited Starter Edition, spawning has now enabled their game experience to be scaled up to that of a friend in their party. Players at a lower expansion level will be spawned up to access the same features and options of players at the higher expansion level. For instance, while partied with a Heart of the Swarm-level player, a Starter Edition player will be able to access HotS content.

See more of the information here: LINK

Hosted Projects: Updates!
The Chosen Ones

:fp: user Aeroblyctos has announced the latest map version and is now working on Chapter 10 of the campaign. As for the Change logs:

Beta 1.9e to Beta 1.9f

CHANGES:

• Fixed save/load Fire Power and Energy Shield.

Beta 1.9d to Beta 1.9e

CHANGES:

• Fixed the major bug that linked to corpses. Now corpses stay only 5 second.
  • If you keep item that has aura effect on a box it won't anymore give the bonus.
  • Now enemies shouldn't have health regen except some bosses or special monsters.
  • And fixed many more minor bugs all around the campaign.

ipsb3a.jpg

:fp: Scars of Conflict is an altered melee set in the Warcraft II era currently being developed by Bloodlust Studios: Linaze, Mr.Goblin and Deolrin, as well as 2D art from NFWar. The project features entirely new techtrees, dozens of new models, naval warfare, new maps and much more!

Currently, the project is on hiatus, due to the absence of both of its 2D artists. However, there are plans to release the first BETA version of Scars of Conflict - as well as a few more surprises! - as soon as we're done with a few art pieces, so stay tuned!

194715-albums6441-picture70328.png

:fp: Sunken City is a 3-player Dungeon Crawler/RPG map by spasorc that contains puzzles to solve, quests to complete, highly customized heroes to master, hundreds of items to acquire and hard challenges to overcome such as bosses, traps and difficulties. Cooperative teamplay and replayability are unique features that will provide exciting gameplay experience.

Its latest map version, 1.4.2, has been released! see full changelog here: LINK

Last edited:
Level 8
SoC looks phenomenal! I'd love to feature it on my channel. Perhaps a duel between StormyZ and myself while we both live cast it? I smell fun!

Level 8
Sounds like a lot of fun. I just need to search for/find a download and try it out. I'd love to have some ffa or 2v2 action if we can get reliable players. Anyone who wants to talk about or plan for this can contact me on my skype: josh-ua21

I'm the one in lancaster CA

Level 8
Posting my first video previewing SoC within the next half hour. Hope you guys enjoy it. I certainly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.