• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft II Arcade Hightlight: Hive Keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
194715-albums6441-picture70006.png

:fp: Made by our member Bibendus, his work on a Starcraft II hosted project known as Hive Keeper has been featured on Battle.Net! Even if you don't own Startcraft II, you can still play it for free using the StarCraft II Starter Edition by clicking this LINK.

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture72339.png[/img]

Hive Keeper is part of our Hosted Project (see more gaming and technical details by clicking this link.)

Level 1
yes i can actually get a game going now -- I'm trying to spread the word about the Hive Keeper Community on bnet so we can take advantage of this highlight!

I LOVE YOU Bibendus for making this mod.
EA must pay for canceling DK3.

the emotion system seems great btw , i noticed some new players had their creatures leave after not sleeping cuz they had training room next to lairs with open floor open not a real structure like u need hehe.

long live keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.