• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Hosted Project--Diablo III Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
After a long gap of a rather inactive hosted projects section with some more active "Hosted Forums", the hosted projects section returns with a new hosted project.

Most users at this site have probably already heard of it (and played it) by now. For those of you that have not, it is essentially a few fan made levels from Diablo III, or as the team's description puts it:
Diablo 3 Warcraft is a fan made RPG that aims to replicate the features of diablo 3, while keeping in touch with its warcraft 3 origins. The project is specifically designed for one purpose, to cure that uncomfortable itch known as the wait for Diablo III. Featuring fast paced hack'n'slash action, D3W is a formidible ally to any gamer.

The team has done a great job both inside and outside of the game, with information, screenshots, and trailers on both The Hive and their own site. There's no way I could best their existing work, so without further ado:

The map
The team
The site

Level 13
I guess if you are in hosted project and doesent have an inactive projet, it allows players to find your map much easier, and thereby it will get more played.

Btw, its an awesome map. So everyone go play it! :)

Reactions: DPL
Level 17
It was kind of fun when i first saw someone say "congratz on being hosted" and i was like "uhmm... wut? are we hosted" and then i checked the main page and got into O.O mode. :p I didnt notice till like 2 days later, and i usually always check the main page.
Personally, i never thought that we would make it this far with the project.

Level 3
Well made map, I hope to see a finished version soon! (Which means DIII would prolly be done by then Ö)
Rawr, had lots of fun playing it, though it's a little -limited- since you only got a couple of gametrailers to inspire you.
But hey, GJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.