• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new Diablo III community site is now live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
E9WR4NN7FQZW1314038232829.jpg

Our new Diablo III community site is now live! Welcome to your sanctuary for all the latest developments from New Tristram and beyond, featuring community forums and regular blog updates. You can post comments and share Diablo III news items via Twitter, Facebook, and other popular social media outlets, and be sure to check out the new Diablo III news feed regularly. We’ll use it to share the latest Diablo III information and to highlight recent community activity, including your most entertaining videos, art, comics, fansites, and more.
Head over to the new site, get acquainted, and be sure to return often. We've got a lot in store leading up to the release of Diablo III, including the launch of the Game Guide section featuring lore, characters, classes, maps, and more. Additionally, you’ll find us on the new Diablo III forums. We look forward to sharing and discussing all the latest Diablo III news, content, and updates with you for a long time to come.

Level 17
Skycraft, I believe you have to use your Battle.Net account. If you've created an account for SC2, for example, that is the one. That's how things are working on Blizzard's forums right now.

Oh?
Well then it would appear I am already registered.
Woo :p

Level 19
I'll be getting Starcraft II and Diablo III at the end of the year anyway, so yeah.
Gonna be so fun to play with you guys... Still waiting for Titan and Warcraft IV (PLEASE BLIZZARD)

Status
Not open for further replies.