• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W3 Tooltip Creator 1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Nubelial
This tool originates from here

W3 Tooltip Creator is a program that will help mapmakers creating tooltips.
The program features Rich Text Editor, Tabbed Interface, Own file format ( .TCF for normal files and .TPR for project files ), Creation of Warcraft 3 codes from rich text and vice versa , Ability to rapidly create hero level descriptions, Tooltip Previewer, Create tooltips in warcraft-like interface, Gradient text support, Tray Icon, Color Picker, Ability to edit and save Warcraft III map custom strings. Project is also open source

Keywords:
Tooltip,color picker, create, map
Contents

W3 Tooltip Creator 1.5 (Binary)

Reviews
What does this have that others don't? We already have a lot of these.

M

What does this have that others don't?
We already have a lot of these.

tfr.didi

T

tfr.didi

Nice Programm! (5/5)

there are only some minor improvements i would add:

- an backgroundcolour which can be changed (to see better how the colors of the text look like, because darkbrown on white can be seen better than dark brown on black ;-) )

- own colours which can be chosen with the hex-code to be shure that 2 colors are realy the same. it would be nice if they cold be saved in the program;-)

Level 3
I used it for some time, but now I realy can't recommend it to anyone. I lost data several times for no apparent reason.
Why does it asks me several times, to save stuff, if I just want to close an already saved file/project, and then not saves/ deletes all information anyway? :mad:
I need something more reliable. Also, why are there "Files" and "Projects"? Isn't one type of data enough for a text file?! Since you allow to work with tabs anyway... (Look at Notepad++)

However, it still helped me to speed up my work flow. The basic function to generate colored tooltips works flawless. Only above mentioned features are questionable in my opinion.