1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sevion's Tooltip Creator v1.0

Submitted by Sevion
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This tool originates from here

This program I've created was based on another tooltip creator program I've used a long while ago. I lost it and cannot find it so I decided, "Why not create my own?" Well here it is. It has three preset guidelines for Units, Items, and Spells. If you don't like the guidelines you can choose to go without them with the No Guideline feature so you can add or take out the ones you don't want to use or want to use. When you copy it copies everything for you and then checks to make sure it's correct.
Contents

Sevion's Tooltip Creator v1.0 (Binary)

Reviews
ZypherXII [02-07-2008]: Tool installs and runs fine. ~Approved~
  1. ZypherXII [02-07-2008]:
    Tool installs and runs fine.
    ~Approved~

2. Da)sniper

Da)sniper

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is basically the editor it just a few details in how to use a tool tip. Be nice if you put the codes in.

3. Zaraf

Zaraf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was hoping there was a "Preview" feature which would show you what your tooltip would look like in-game. This is basically the only reason I was looking for a tooltip editor :p

4. TBC

TBC

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, me too. :(

5. pkw

pkw

Resources:
    Resources:
    shud put in colour codes and preview function like wad Zaraf said

6. expazatrix

expazatrix

Resources:
    Resources:
    same here!

7. kleinerhauck

kleinerhauck

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry Sevion I post this link here buy they removed my tool from the list (the page is still there however) and they refuse to put it back there although it certainly is the most advanced tool for text coloring, providing a tooltip editor which opens directly in the world editor and replaces the standard dialog. (Don't get discouraged by the moderator comment they just removed it because they wanted to reduce the size of the tools list)
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/w3colorpicker-v3-06b-w3-integrated-tooltip-editor-85314/

Enjoy!