• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Void's Terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
lol do i get an award for pissing you off? or a cookie a cookie would be nice too. and since when did dirt become green i didnt know this!!! i will go investigate this in my back yard right now :p !!!!!

Edit: dam those fuckin mountains get green dirt and Texas gets brown pieces of shit this sucks :p

Level 6
damit i wanted a cookie oh well... i think you need to add a few terrains to your collection its getin kinda old you need to get some new stuff to freshin it up

Level 19
elrond.jpg

AND DON'T YOU DARE EDIT THIS POST!!!1

Void: hi it doesnt show up raid
Gilles: Noob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 36
Oh well I just figured there had to be. If I could get a screen of how you accomplished that and the angle of placement etc. That'd be great. >:]

Heh. The true story is that I was going to put a torch there, and I deleted the torch I placed in search of a better model, and forgot to actually place a new one, leaving the light models there with no source :p

Status
Not open for further replies.