• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Acting Service!

Pick one!

• I need your voice for my project!

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Your voice is really cool!

Votes: 50 54.9%
  • You're alright.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Meh.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Even if it is, if you need female voices, you might want to check out my wife's thread (@Premin).

Hm. The only thing I can think of that would require a female soundset would be the female goblin hero "Goblin Bombardier", which is basically a bomb throwing goblin chick with the added ability of being able to summon amphibious explosive robot ants.

As for the rest, it's soundsets for the Goblin Steamboat, the Goblin Hammerhead submarine and Goblin Mortar Teams that would left on the to-do list.
Could you have her send me a sound example of a female goblin? If I like it, I'll be sure to request more and use it in my mod.

But again, depending on the quality if the voice snippets I recieve, I might even change or add more female goblins to the mod, it all depends on the quality, after all. Well that and the space requirements, but I've heard that the next patch will fix these issues.

Actually, let me post it in her thread, might be better to do that.

Last edited:
Level 12
It appears that you're not super active on here anymore, which is a shame, but just in case you happen to pop by I'm going to leave this here. I'm an aspiring modder in the middle of developing a campaign (the link's in my signature) and I am currently in need of voice actors, and as I am moving in a week, I'm not sure I'll have time to schedule more local actors to help me out. The role I'm trying to cast is a Scarlet Crusade paladin named Galvar Pureblood. He makes a few brief appearances in the campaign proper but would mostly serve as the Crusade's "advisor" (you know, the "Build more farms" guy). If you're interested, just let me know. As I suspect you don't check this thread anymore, I'll probably wind up voicing the character myself if I don't hear from you soon (I've promised to release a demo of the campaign soon), but the offer stands. If nothing else, I am sure I'll need more actors once I get to Northrend.

Anyway, I hope to hear from you!

Level 6
Hey I wanna ask, By any chance I can request you to help me to voice my college assignments/projects (Not Warcraft Related)? And if so, do you require some payment for it? Cuz I might need some fancy voiceover on stuff :p

I don't think it will be used as some profit stuff, I just wanna try to get A for my assignments :p

I could but you might get some late replies and I don't want you to have to turn in late work haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.