• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Acting, Testers, and Model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a female voice actor to do a Sylvanus-LIKE voice for one of my heroes in my mod. When I came up with the lines, I was mainly trying to jam as many ideas in there as possible, and then pick which ones I think would be best/sounds best.

What:
"I have no time for games"
"I have a land to defend"
"We Elves are not easy prey"
"You dare threaten me?"
"I'm listening."
"What is it?"
"Call the shot."
"Paint the target."
"On your mark."
"Got a job for me?"

Yes:
"Okay, Arm-Chair General."
"Already there."
"It's time to even the scales."
"They won't see it coming."
"On the trail."
"Advancing."
"By the blood of the fallen."
"I got it taken care of."
"Getting in range."
"On my way."

Attack:
"Anar'alah Belore"
"You'll regret ever entering my forests."
"Show them no mercy."
"You asked for it."
"Right between the eyes."
"Lets see them get out of this."
"Aim and...fire."
"The wind is on my side."
"They cannot escape."
"Unleashed."
"Blood-shed for blood-shed!"

Pissed:
"What joy is there in this curse -- Wait a mintue..." (Dark Ranger)
"That Blood Mage is a little crazy." (Blood blood blood blood...)
"Darn! I rolled a two." (D&D reference)
"Kerrigan's got nothing on me." (SC2 reference =D)
"I have special eyes." (1-800-Contacts Reference)
"I got a call from Darkness, but now I can't remember the Demon Hunter's number." (Demon Hunter/Dreadlord)
"Undead: It's whats for dinner. ...Actually, that sounds horrible."
"So what IS Wirt's leg doing here?!"
"I don't need a teleporter." (TF2 Reference)
"You shall not pass." (LotR Reference, also a reference to something Sylvanas says in the RoC Campaign)

Ready:
"Alright, where to?"

Warcry:
"They don't stand a chance."

(I don't really know what Warcries are for...Do they serve some kind of purpose in-game?)

The mod is an altered melee mod that adds a new race, Blood Elves (Overdone, but I want to put my spin on it). I have spent quite a lot of time on it, maybe about the past 2-3 months on just units/spells/triggers alone, and I plan to do SEVERAL campaigns for it as well. (One per race, 10-15 missions a piece)

I would like 3-4 testers for it, to see if I missed any bugs and to do balanace suggestions as well as general suggestions for units and spells, tips to how to improve what's already there, and whatever else I can think of.

Currently, the map is fully functional and ready to be tested. The only thing I have implemented are the Blood Elves, but I plan to add new units to each race, add new Mercenary Heroes at the Tavern, and perform a lot of balance changes to all races, mainly to make each race feel a bit more unique and to improve how each race feels and plays, as well as to make things a lot more even between the 4 (5) races.

As for the model request, I was thinking something like Temple Jax skin from LoL, but only one side to the blade, and a wooden shield. Slightly armored, like with shoulder pads and armor on the legs and arms, not metal armor though, leather, and a black metallic helmet with a red transparent visor being the only way to see the face, 9 holes, 3x3, where the mouth would be, The rest of the face is covered. I suppose the hat that Temple Jax wears would be nice, too, and coming off from the top of that hat will a pale red pony tail. Blues and purples for a loose robe-like clothing. Leather boots/boot-like shoes. As a final note on the looks, I was thinking kind of a Japanese Samurai meets Native American-style.

The Stand animation I'd prefer to be unique, and there to be a couple of them, but the walk animation can be pulled from the Fel Gaurd. Attack Animation kind of like Jax' attack. A leaping/airborne animation, a spell and spell throw animation, and a channel animation that looks like they're sitting down, resting the weapon on their lap, meditating. This animation should probably be a "Morph" so it can be seen sitting (Morph) down, sitting (Stand Alternate), and then standing back up (Morph Alternate).

If necessary, I can attempt to make some concept art and find a scanner to put it on here.

Custom skin is welcome! I am not worried about filesize, so go nuts! I also plan on using this mod, so a Normal Map would be appreciated! :thumbs_up:

The idea behind the hero is that it'll be an Agility/Strength-based hero.

Grandmaster of Arms
Since I can't think of any other names and I'm basing this loosely off of Jax, that'll be a good enough Hero name right?

Starting:
Agility21
Strength18
Intelligence13
Per Level:
Agility2
Strength2.2
Intelligence1.7

Leap Strike
The Grandmaster leaps at the target unit, stunning and damaging them.
Dragon-Fire Grenade
Throws an exploding metal flask of combustible fluid at the target unit, engulfing it in flames and reducing it's armor.
Thrash & Bash
Performs 3 extremely quick consecutive attacks that do twice as much damage, the third attack knocks back the attacked unit.
Ultimate: Meditate
Activate to fully restore health and mana over 6 seconds, but cannot move or use other spells for the duration. Has a long cooldown.

Last edited:
Level 13
Also Warcry is randon sound. It looks like this:

B4:

I order to attack:

For Glory!!(YesAttack2)
For the Alliance!(YesAttack3)
For Lordaeron!:)vw_wtf: Is this default Warcry?)

After:

I ordered to attack:

Throw them to Hell!!(YesAttack1)
For Glory!(YesAttack2)
Die you damn undead!(This is Warcry I've replaced. Well nice, huh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.