• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

vJassers! here some small challenges for you ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey guys ;D

i need the following 2 spells made for me but my spellmaker cant make them....so i ask here ;D

- Spell Name: Spike Eruption
- Levels: 10
- Target Type: instant
- Cast Type: active
- Detailed Description: The caster slams the ground causing masses of spikes burst out of the ground (please make the number customizable) at random points in 500 range (the spikes use Abilities\Spells\Undead\Impale\ImpaleHitTarget.mdl with size of 2). these spikes shall burst out of the ground and when they reach the max high of the effect they shall stop (means they dont move back into the ground again). if an enemy is hit by a spike it gets dragged upwards with the spike dealing 0.1 x STR x abilitylevel to it. after 2 seconds the spikes will go back into the ground (the units hit move with them). When they reach the ground they stay stunned for 3 seconds.
The spikes shall block movement but not being selectable.
- Cooldown: 300
- Mana Cost: 500

- Spell Name: Animal Suicide Squad
- Levels: 10
- Target Type: unit
- Cast Type: active
- Detailed Description: From the position of the caster several animals (sheep, frogs, pinguin, dogs and so on....every non-flying in the normal wc3 world existing animal^^) walks in different arcs towards the position of the targeted unit. please make each animal have different movementspeed and let the animals spawn in groups of 2-3 up to 15+5 per abilitylevel in total. Whenever an enimal reaches the target it explodes (using Abilities\Spells\Other\Stampede\StampedeMissileDeath.mdl) dealing 0.1 x INT damage to the target. the caster and the target shall be able to move during the spell.
if an animal hits an obstacle or a wall or another unit it explodes dealing the damage to every enemy in 200 range.
- Cooldown: 300
- Mana Cost: 500

hope someone is able to make them and is willing to make them ;D

+rep and credits in my map for sure :D

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

Ok. I will make the first one.
Both are quiet interesting (well, the 2nd one is more funny than interesting ^^) but it's a pain to make objects exploding on obstacles outside a more complex system.

I guess I have to use a "safe range" for the spikes, so they don't hit the caster?

Anyway, I've exams this week but I guess I can make it before next sunday.

Level 9
thanks man :D that sounds really good ^.^

anyone is willing to make the 'pain' job (quoted from Tirlititi ;D) and will do the second spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.