• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Virus Infection 0.71

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Thread
Map Thread
Map Thread

Map description:

Body Defenders: Have to protect The Human Body and his organs from the viruses and to destroy all viruses that are inside the body.

Viruses: Have to Kill The Human Body by killing:
The Stomach to stop Pills from coming. When you kill The stomach Anti-Virus Cloud will be released and a lot of Pills, as a last resort of The Body and the doctors to eliminate the viruses.
The Heart to stop the T-Bodys, Mature T-Bodys, White Blood Cells and the Antibodies from coming.
The Brain to win the game.

Ebola (Easy) - This strain need only more and more units killed to grow stronger. For every killed enemy unit new unit will be spawned from it 1 level lower than the killing unit. This strain is good for players that play for first time the map becouse it's very powerfull strain in the begining. In late game when there don't have alot of enemies to be killed you will be unable to have alot of units.

Hantavirus (Normal) - This virus is highly adaptive, he need to kill enemy units to gain skills. Different units of this strain gain different skills after a number of kills.

Evolution (Hard) - This strain need time to evolve and grow stronger. You have to keep you units from dying when they are low on hp becouse when they evolve their hp will be full again. If you choose this strain you have to wait most of the time for your units to grow stronger to be able to fight. The last evo units of this strain are very good for late game.

Note: In the Lungs you can find spores and with them you can spawn bacteries which can multiply very fast.

Entire Map Preview

149766-albums3755-picture34683.jpg

The Stomach

149766-albums3755-picture34686.jpg

The Heart

149766-albums3755-picture34685.jpg

Body Defenders Area

149766-albums3755-picture34682.jpg

The Brain

149766-albums3755-picture34684.jpg

Body Units

149766-albums3755-picture34671.jpg

Virus Units

149766-albums3755-picture34687.jpg

Versions:

Terrain improvements
Minor balances and changes
Some new things
Fixes/changes
It's ok now
2 much bugs :)
everything is OK
Patient no longer have 2 hearts :D
Heart revive system reworked
Minor terrain changes
Some minor text errors fixed
Decreased attack speed of all units
Reduced fog (it was 2 much)
now all things must be fixed
Fixed crash caused when day/night switching when hero have the night ability and is dead
Few triggers are reworked
Little terain changes
fixed strain choosing window
few things fixed
few things changed

Reworked the day/night ability trigger
Reduction aura finaly fixed
Win/Loose triggers reworked
most of the triggers reworked/fixed
Fixed the text in Quest menu (F9)
Fixed some errors in the triggers
Now the heroes are placed at random points
Regen Aura is now triggered so it have to fully work
Added some info for Virus units
Minor balances on Hantavirus units skills
Attempt to fix the bug where the unit is evolving when it's devoured and new unit appear ot the place of devouring
Fixed the bug where the mana of the Strand a Virus is over and the Regeneration ability keep working
Changed the special effect of the Regeneration ability
Increased the level of Evolution Training by 1 level
Gold income by diferent nucleuses fixed (2,3,4) as it should be
Now you recive 5 stats when you choose your strain
Map performance slightly improved
If player don't choose strain within 2 minutes the game will choose random
Fixed the bug where your strain don't appear after you choose it
Few triggers optimized

Reworked the evolution trigger in order to improve the game performance (test phase only report bugs please)
Reworked the income system now have to be more accurate
Increased the sight of the worms now you are able to select them if they are alone
Fixed the text when u build T-Cell Tower and the text "kill old" pop up
Fixed the bug where you deactivate the Regeneration ability and it keep healing
Units not evolving when mana reach 0 is fixed now
The lag when attempts for reviving the heart is slightly reduced
Nucleus now have 400 hp, 200 seconds respawn time and +2 income
Nucleus now have 450 hp, 302 seconds respawn time and +3 income
Nucleus now have 500 hp, 405 seconds respawn time and +4 income
Body Defenders no longer can choose strains (sorry for this bug)
Now is displayed to all players the results of voting for income and Friendly Fire
Minor ingame/text improvements
Now body defenders have 1 Red Blood Cell in the begining which will harves ATP
Not creating Unit Producer after 2 minutes if you don't choose one is fixed
Few Triggers are optimized
Decreased the Evolution time of Strand B Viruses and Fighting Strands
Changed the hotkey of Suicide and now you can target a unit or point with it
Finally fixed the Win/Loose Triggers
The cost of Evolution Upgrade is decreased
Changed the tooltip for Regeneration Aura
Minor changes to Regeneration Aura mechanics
Reduced the chance to be spawned Pill when attacking the heart and the stomach is still alive from 49 to 39
Minor problem related to Win/Loose Triggers fixed
The Immune System is no longer killing it's own units
Descriptions in the Quests are more clear now and few things removed/reworked
In game help text is also reworked to be more understandable
When new nucleus is created and units owned by immune system are exceeding the maximum unit count the nucleus is now created instead of removed
Added some colorful things
Now you can't have more than 60 bacterias (if you summon them with item you can)
Decreased evolution time of Strand B Virus
Decreased acquisition range of all Worms
Decreased acquisition range of Ebola-Sudan
Decreased acquisition range of Phlebovirus
Increased acquisition range of Nairovirus
Removed few leaks
Max spores per lung set to 11
Fixed some leaks
Small terrain changes
Few text changes
Some triggers optimized a bit
Added few new special effects to Hantavirus units
Added in game credits for the models used

Attempt to fix the Win/Loose trigger
Added loading screen description for players
Added "repick" function/command, you can use it only once
Now you have 60 seconds to choose/repick your strain instead of 120 seconds
Fixed some of the typos
Changed all hotkeys to Q,W,E,R,T,Y Z,X,C,V,B,N
Changed the armor type of the Pills from Fortified to Hero
Increased the armor of the Pills from 1 to 2
Limited the amount of Pills that Body Defenders can produce to 10
Increased the Pills cost from 215 to 250
Heart is now Revived even if the unit limit for the Body is exceeded
Ability Night for virus heroes changed from value to percentage
Added debug for the Nucleuses spawning on the center of the map
Limited the Units that the Immune System can produce
Nerfed all of the updates
Slightly improved the Chance for a better nucleus to be created
2.50 seconds income
Nucleus 55%
Nucleus 35%
Nucleus 10%
3.50 seconds income
Nucleus 48%
Nucleus 39%
Nucleus 13%
4.50 seconds income
Nucleus 41%
Nucleus 43%
Nucleus 16%
Reworked the color of each Nucleus
Infected Blood Cells no longer damage the Red blood Cells near the mouth
Fixed the Night ability for viruses not working correctly night time
Changed some of the info in the F9 Menu
Fixed finally the Night Aura not working properly
Another attempt to fix the Winning for the Body Defenders
Added "income" command it display your current income
Changed the limit of level two Red Blood Cell from 90 to 70 per player
Now the Nucleuses are regenerating slowly only during night
Switched the colors of the first 2 Nucleuses so now the darker they are the more gold they give.
When your units are close to Nucleus they are regenerating faster
Increased the time between each upgrade that the Computer units are getting for their units
Decreased the cost of "Virus Adaptation" and "Creature Carapace" upgrades
Decreased the evolution time of Strain B Virus and the Fighting Strand slightly
Changed some of the stats for the Suicide ability of the Infecters
Disease Cloud ability of the Infecters is working now
Nerfed the Night Aura a lot it was just to much OP
Added new ability Way of Evolution to the Nucleuses
Recoloring all of the Text to fit more the game
Fixed the description of the Suicide, Parasite and few other abilities
Maximum Hero level increased to 50
Changed the Hero Model to the Cancer model because any way there will not be Cancer any time soon
Increased the time for the Body Defenders units to be created
Few visual fixes
Credits updated
Night Aura defense reduction must be correct now
Defense upgrades doesn't increase the defense value of the Pills
The hero restored to its preview model
The hero is more easy to notice when there are a lot of units around it
Decreased the base defense of the small and big Anti body by 2
Decreased the damage of the small and big Anti Body by 5 and 10
Fixed the "income" command to display the current time per income
Slightly increased the time that the Body upgrade his units from normal to strong
Decreased the time required to revive your hero
Fixed the fatal error causing warcraft to close without any reason
Spore item no longer have green icon
New model for the spore
The Immune System now must spawn units more accurate depending on the players in the virus team
0.68 Under Construction
Things done so far:
Pills gain armor as they did before
Default armor of Pills set to 0
Added "ps" command to check the other Players Strains
Added random when you are choosing your strain
Things to do:
To find out how to make the Body Defenders more busy and buffed
Fixed the problem related to the Strain Choosing not appearing
Added "-ms", "-move speed" command to check your hero move speed
Added "-clear" to clear your screen from all of the Game Messages
Attempt to fix the critical error but that is maybe related to the new ability Way of Evolution
Some minor fixes for few triggers

Fixed Way of Evolution not increasing it's level
The fatal error that cause the game to close is fixed
Fixed the "-ms" command to display correct value
Time to "-repick" is now 60 seconds as it should be
Fixed a bug with Nucleus not spawning at some points or spawning at the center of the map

Please post any bugs/suggestion that you find/have here or email me.

republicola - For the Heart model
armel - For the T-Body/Mature T-Body model
Markus3832 - For the Baby Worm and Bacteria models
Callahan - For the Brain model
Pyritie - For the Red Blood Cell model
killst4r - For the T-Cell Tower model
oinkerwinkle - For the Antibody model
Dark Hunter1357 - For the Pill model
NoMAd - For the basics of the system that is adding skills to Hantavirus units
Zerox - For the Spore (item) model
MAP IS PROTECTED
For contacts [email protected]
Original map by Velex continued by me

Keywords:
virus, infection, defense, evolution, cell, heart, brain, immune, system, blood, bacteria, body, worm, egg, stomach.
Contents

Virus Infection 0.71 (Map)

Reviews
15th Sept 2010 ap0calypse: Permanently Rejected. Reason? You. 08:05, 17th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Kinda spooky if you think about your own body. [+] Kinda interesting Bad Point [-] Minor bug detected, attack indicator for...
Level 14
I have some suggestion.
How about amputating a body part? When a part of body's nucleus (like right arm) is all/5 of them is infected, the Body defender can vote to amputate a body part. It kills all virus but destroying the nucleuses, and if the Virus Hero get amputated, It cannot be revived, but the virus spawner can move and not vulnerable and can be killed.
And another suggestion :
Adding limit of Bacteria Multiplying ability, like maximum of 150 bacteria per player or else.
Even another Suggestion =P
Adding the body defender hero, and make some new doctor's injections that must be ordered manually but only once or twice, for some effects, like spawning 100 Anti-bodies, or else but only can be activated at the middle of the game to make the game longer to finish.
Maybe that will help to make your map better. =)

Level 9
Amputing part of the body will lead to debalancing the game becouse in early game if all viruses are killed like this or all nucleuses killed then No viruses, No gold and the body defenders will win. About the injections i may do somthing like this but still this have to be considered careful becouse at this moment body defenders can overrun the viruses very easy. About the heroes for body defenders i can add hero but it will be without abilitys becouse i have no idea what abilitys to add (to make hero for body defenders he must have atleast 2 abilitys).

Thanks for your comment and the suggestions

Level 12
Hey, you must now make your map a anti-update map. The new update is a assassin. A lot of old n good maps that aren't updated will be GONE. I'm lucky cause some of the best authors of maps are intelligent and ALREADY re-made their maps (the update was launched today, 04/08/2009

Level 9
The last 4-5 versions was released to fix bugs that was related to in-game balance and performance. Sorry about the fact that i have 2 months to do nothing (i am finishing my school right now) before i begin working and no games no mapmaking, so i use this map to relax when i work on it or play it w/e. From time to time when i search what new to test to play night time before i go to sleep i search last 5-10 pages with maps and if i like a map i dl and play it, i think when u look between the pages is called "browsing". W/e maybe u must ask moderators to make a special pack with the maps that u like or u may like :ugly: (nothing offending just "REMEMBER" we are in free world (just for the moment) so have fun and do whatever u wonna)

Level 2
Here is a little list of things.
1: Get better English plz.
2: Please be more specific in description, I found it very hard to understand what this is about. I usually don't DL things that don't make sense to me, but I did.
3: Found some typos in-game.
4: VERY vague concept, hard to understand.
5: Map is very redundant and boring.
6: Try harder. . .
7: Makes no sense.
8: Why is there emphasis on his Testicles?
9: I would give this like a 2, but I give you credit for spending time making it.
Score--- 3.2/5

Level 5
I like the good and bad points reviewed from the moderator about this game xD.
Pretty good game defintly shows alot of potential to be somethign much more diverse, needs more unit, bug fixes and quite alot of balancing for now though.
2/5

Level 9
@Wraith_Chaser
1. Point me atleast 3 grammatical mistakes
2. Which part from KILL wasn't clear
3. Point me atleast 3 grammatical mistakes
4. Which part from KILL wasn't clear
5. If you aren't capable of playing this type of maps don't give review about them
6. Belive me i am trying
7. Which part from KILL wasn't clear
8. i don't know who's are behind you but there is no such a thing
9. Oh thank for your competent and helpful constructing criticism

@Thick_Armor
Coments of the type "needs more unit, bug fixes and quite alot of balancing for now though." are always welcome, your constructing criticism is always welcome keep it UP.

Don't forget that the main point in criticism somthing is to point some faults or atleast i think in this site is like this. Both of you just say Nothing at all. Becouse of the fact that you loose when you play for first time there is nothing i can do. You can't always win even vs AI who have no intelligent at all. And the moederators review are from 1+ year do you think it's up to date?

Last edited:
Level 5
Sorry to offend you, I thought that most of whatever I want to say have actually already been pointed out and I didn't want to repeat other people. The whole point of that sentence is because the moderators review was old and that this map is obviously far more deserving.
The main reason I posted it was so I could subscribe to the thread, that way i can keep track of any updates. It's actually because I like the game and I don't think how good I am at it actually matters.

EDIT: Umm, carry on commenting. I didn't want to bring on any kind of prolonged awkward silence or anything. Kinda wiped out the whole point of me subscribing... o_O

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 9
For all that read this.
I will be missing for 4-8 months but if there are any bugs you guys find you can post them here. The map is stable, some times balanced some times not it depend on your skills. I will be glad admins to preview this map again i think i already make a request but i will make one more becouse the first/last preview was made 1+ year ago. But now there is nothing similar between the map preview and the map now. Have fun playing it until we are waiting for Diablo III and Star Craft II

Level 14
The idea of the map is good, and the gameplay is great.
The terrain was meh, but it suits the map perfectly.
There is a better version of this map though, in Epicwar i think. It had cool stuff like Pain System.
The game is balanced and does not lag, download is fast.
I haven't pretty much to say about the game, but it is fun and it never gets boring with good players.

~Rating 3/5, add the PainSystem and this will be awesome :p

Level 9
it's still not dead but there are no new good ideas or any bug reports. The only thing i can read in last 2 pages is body defenders are 2 powerful pls fix it, viruses are 2 powerful pls fix it, so i decide the map is fine :thumbs_up:

Level 1
ADD NEW HEROES!!!!! This is a good remake of the original, different play style from SkoobyDoo's versionalso focuses less on realism more on game-play.

Here are my BASE ideas for the heroes:

Ebola: Would follow the same sort of play style as the units with infecting and stuff. It's abilities would be something like:
Infect: works like normal Ebola infect has 3 ranks first rank is infected to the ent guy, second is the banshee, third is the zombie(sorry forgot the names) and maybe instead of a timed life, these ones are permanent.

Hantivirus or whatever it's called: Again follows the same play style of the units, with more kills more power, maybe every killing-blow he lands he gains an additional "point" (lumber) or each of it's spells has only one rank and they get more powerful for each kill he lands. Some ability ideas I have are: A passive poison attack, a vamparic aura, better versions of some of spells the units can get. Model could be crypt lord or nerubian

Evolution: This one would be more complex, the hero would again follow a similar playstyle as the units but a little different: It would work sort of like the game "Parasite 2" You could spend ATP to evolve into different sub-strains each specializing in different things for example: At first you have 3 choices maybe it can be "int/str/agi" choice or something like a "heavy hitter/fast hitter/in between"

USE THESE IDEAS

Edit: Also add heroes for the body maybe a hero based off of the 3 main body units: T-bodies, white blood cells and anti-bodies

Last edited:
Level 12
You're new in this, cause this is your only post. The game already have a good quantity of viruses with ideas better than those, though evolution is good, onix you could use this idea. Though it would be a lot cooler than other viruses, so people might prefer this.

Level 1
The game already have a good quantity of viruses with ideas better than those, though evolution is good, onix you could use this idea. Though it would be a lot cooler than other viruses, so people might prefer this.

Please elaborate, right now there is only one hero in this game, i was suggesting heroes not virus races. And also body players don't have heroes.

Level 1
onix said before why he can't make heroes for bodies, and as far as I know, all the main viruses units are heroes, ain't them?

I think I understand what your saying, but I'm talking about a unique hero for each virus strain and those were suggestions for the basic idea of how those heroes would work.

Level 9
The idea about the heroes for every strain is something i wanna do but the problem comes when i begin creating them. Good for your suggestions for those spells but you are suggesting only one spell per hero so it will look somehow empty. The body defender's heroes are also hard to be made because the body defense is already strong and it will be hard to maintain the balance if you wanna have a lot of different units. But still if you suggest new heroes and spells for them i may be able to find models but still every hero must have at least 3 spells (it may not include ultimate).

Level 1
The idea about the heroes for every strain is something i wanna do but the problem comes when i begin creating them. Good for your suggestions for those spells but you are suggesting only one spell per hero so it will look somehow empty. The body defender's heroes are also hard to be made because the body defense is already strong and it will be hard to maintain the balance if you wanna have a lot of different units. But still if you suggest new heroes and spells for them i may be able to find models but still every hero must have at least 3 spells (it may not include ultimate).

I don't think you quite understand. The ideas are the basic idea of how the heroes work not so much abilities. But I will try to think of some for you.

Level 9
We may remove the parasite ability and to add a new one for every strain. I mean when the game begin your hero will have his normal skills but when you choose a strain to him will be added 1-2 strain special skills/aura but still we must think about them. And because i am working it will be hard but after 20th december i will be free so if we try hard there may be new version before christmas.

Edit1: i am free to edit the map i am thinking to change the name of it but i don't have any ideas. Maybe something like Body vs Viruses Tag, Body tag or don't know some ideas some one?

Last edited:
Level 23
Because of the incompatibility of the other VI version we played this a few times,
and I was disappointed...
At first it looked good, the periodic income idea is fresh and the terrain is quite okay.
But then the first:
- for every race/strain the same hero..
But okay thats not that bad. But sometimes, the Autoimmunsystem came very early (like 2 pills after 1-2 minutes in the arm) and sometimes just a few tcells arrived at some spots.
The different races are okay, ebola spreads fast, hantas get nice skills after a few kills and the last one evolves to better states of the same virus.
There is one problem with the Hero too, nah dont call it a problem, but if you just play you maybe dont notice hat you can spend skillpoints on your attributes with esc, you should add a msg for that.
As Immun Player it is quite okay, but you dont have a hero and either you upgrade much or you just mass at which the 2nd version is just much better.

But the biggest problem/disappointment on this map is:
You CANT win as virus...
or only very hard and with a good tactic.
We played some times against human players and the immun system always won, then we just played against the autoimmunsystem and we lost too...how?
Here are some bad points:
- mass tower, there are so many in particular at organs like heart and stomach. In the first stadium they are okay, but upgraded just imba, and even wihtout the upgrade 8 towers or some number like that at the stomach entry are just too many.
- Pills, okay they come through the stomach alright, thats okay and they are a needed weapon of the immunsystem, but why are they just standing around at the beginning of the game? That sux, aren't the towers enogh?
And why in the holy mother of fuck are like 30 Pills spawning if you kill the stomach? thats imba! you want to get bacteria help and all you get is just more pills...and bear in mind the fuckin antiviruscloud...what is that about?
Thats just insane! It deals so much dmg, regenerates so fast and is like unkillable.
And what were you fuckin thinking when creating the function that if you attack the heart == a pill spawns, WTF?
Why do Pills spawn at the heart? and why so fuckin many?? Yeah maybe if you got like 100 Upgrades you dont have to attack the heart that often to kill it, but we didnt have the time either the gold so we attacked and YEAh! we finally got the heart down but all heros and most of the units died and we couldn't do anything after it because there were AT LEAST 200! Pills walking around everywhere in the body, they weren't even walking, because there were too many.
And then the heart just revived and all the fuckin attack did nothing?
What is this shit.
Its impossible to win normally as Virus, and fast even more not.
We never did it before the brain, we never did it just behind that fuckin heart.
The annoying thing there is also that the priority of the heart is higher (maybe in the OE or just because attacking) and so the viruses dont attack the towers, what they should do because else they die, but attack the heart which causes pills to spawn what a fuckin load horseshit.

Also the Virus upgradecosts grow way too fast, it costs so much that you gotta wait long, but if you dont wait, the viruses are weak and if they are weak there is even less possibility to fuck up the body.
Also the evolution adept training, its a great idea, but why in the hell so expansive??
The worm is way too weak, you need like an hour to let him grow up to ancient and if he is ancient he just dies...that sucks, you gotta defend him, defend the defenseless egg the babayworm, you dont attack with the big worm because you want the ancient, finally you wasted so much time and in fact 300 gold for just fuckin nothing.
Very annoying thing also is that you can kill yourself(hero) with the infecters ability...
And somehow (maybe they are nearer to the brain) the arms are a bad position for starting.
The immunpalyers start to attack there first and so youre fucked.
There should be maybe some more nucleuses to hold that spot, also
because it just have one small entry which directly leads into the lungs which are near to the heart = immuncells spawnpoint.

I hope you can do something with this feedback and make 0.6x way better than 0.60 actually is.

And please a good Name..not anything with tag, that sucks..just let it Virus infection or Infection or whatever
I would like to hear your response
excuse my misspellings...

Thx

Frotty

Last edited:
Level 20
Nice map,i like the idea,but still needs some improvements and adds.
U can make immune system less imba by adding some features,for example:
Make mines for red blood cells inside lungs,it's more real (since they have to get oxygen from lungs) and makes harder for defenders to acquire ATP.
Also you can add tumor/cancer (someone already mentioned this) as unique unit for viruses,it can only be built once and it grows with time.Around it should be blight that gives viruses extra HP and mana/evolution points regeneration.
Tumor/cancer can be place to research unique specializations of your viruses,for example- 1st: infection specialization (gives viruses some kind of slow poison) 2nd: aggresive specialization (gives viruses cleaving ability and a slightly increased dmg) 3rd: speed specialization (gives viruses extra attack and movement speed) - those were examples of simple specializations.
More organs would be welcome too,make kidnies and/or liver.Also i suggest you rename stomach into belly since stomach is part of body while belly is organ. :wink:

Last edited:
Level 4
All i have to say is: unless you fix the threat system for Pills, im not going to play this. ever...

Level 9
*Garfield1337* I will see what i can do for the way that body defenders gather ATP. About the cancer it will be hard to do it but i may try to make it if the stomach is killed at his place to be spawned cancer after 5 minutes or to be spawned damaged one and to be given a only 1 unit to the viruses that can repair it or w/e i will see about this. And okay i will rename the stomach to belly :thumbs_up:

*Frotty* You aren't suppose to attack the heart first as you know from michael jackson when he was having heart attack the doctor stab his 2-3 times there in order to revive him but he fail. Also i agree to add heroes for the immune system but i never manage to think of any ability that will be useful (different heroes for the viruses the same thing). I will make videos with each race how to win alone only vs the immune system maybe tomorrow they will be ready. I will add some hint messages for some events you will be able to stop them ofc. I may rename the map to Infection sound a simple name and it's also useful:thumbs_up:

*Hunter9G* what you don't like about the pills can you explain please :confused:

Next update will be with a lot of new things but i don't know when it will be ready

Level 12
@Frotty I did both.

@Onix_Noob I did tried to help before, but there are already many versions of this, and you just don't fix the main problem... just FIX it. Don't IGNORE ME. Last time I played, the defenders player made more than 20 pills... ¬¬ How ridiculous is that? Pills is one of the best unit in the game, and it takes time to get the gold to get ONE best unit, if you DO manage to KEEP all the nucleus. When I played without one it was almost the same thing, though there were only the Immune CPU. This is RIDICULOUS, BALANCE IT GODDAMNIT.

Level 4
Sorry for being unspecific, it was late and i was annoyed. The threat system on the game for the Viruses causes them to makr stupid moves when you attack move. for example, if the body defenders sends in a pill and 20 t-bodies, and the pill gets there first and the t-bodies right after. as soon as the t-bodies appear all the viruses immedietely stop attacking the pill and rush past him to the t-bodies. this happened several times to prove what happened and it causes major issues when fighting late game a large amount of pills at once with your viruses, then have all your viruses run to a couple of patrolling cells or t-bodies while the pills are still attacking.

This is the same problem but with another thing. the towers for the defenders and the organs are unbalanced as well. you have the heart for exmple attaking guys you sent to kill the towers, and instead of contiuing to kill the towers, they go for the organ and get shredded by the mass of towers that shoot at them while they charge.

This has to do with the threat system and armor types. the pills have fortified armor, which makes them count as building targets to the viruses, meeaning they will rush other units first. likewise the organs have hero armor, which makes thme unit based on the threat system, and makes them more prefferable to kill ten the fortified armor towers. fix these problems before anythingelse as it causes major imbalanaces.

also, i agree with Sasuhkun, you need to either damp pills or make them more expensive as they are too powerful for their price late game. the "easy" virus is acutally very hard btw. if no oone sends any cells to you, you end up with almost no units. also, having timed lives for them and making them spawn a wealer version each time they kill someone makes it hard to even suttain a kept army. make it one or the other but not both.

Level 23
*Frotty* You aren't suppose to attack the heart first as you know from michael jackson when he was having heart attack the doctor stab his 2-3 times there in order to revive him but he fail. Also i agree to add heroes for the immune system but i never manage to think of any ability that will be useful (different heroes for the viruses the same thing). I will make videos with each race how to win alone only vs the immune system maybe tomorrow they will be ready. I will add some hint messages for some events you will be able to stop them ofc. I may rename the map to Infection sound a simple name and it's also useful:thumbs_up:

Wow why are you telling me storys about michael jackson when im just reviewing this fuckin piece of crap?
I dont wat to see any video, or shall i send every player, that plays with me a youtube link, wait a few minutes till he watched it, and then start the game?
Are you kidding me?
The game has to be beatable by a normal team of wc3 player and with immun players, and in fact i played it on garena 4 times, always 4 players the same and we always lost,
at the 4th time we managed our troops, killed stomach and then wanted to try heart but we werent able to kill. (as i said before)
and yeah the threat system sucks everywhere...
This is just a horrible joke.

Also that you arent able to defend positons somehow,
always the damn unit producer is under your feet which means that if you left your positon (in my situation the arm) all the nucleuses are being attacked by the immun system.
So I left some viruses at the entry but they just walked into the heart to attack.
This is not even unbalanced this is just a diarrhea of numebrs put into a blender.
Yeah the autoimmun system is alright, but why is it sending so many fuckin cells? Is there any autobalance if there is only 1 Immun palyer or two? no!
But you dont need any palyer..its just the autoimmun cmon, what are the immun players supposed to be? Just fooling around?
Send a few cells, the pills..but NOT AN FUCKIN ARMY of horseshit cells.
And Spells cmon...there are just so mayn simple ideas, e.g just evolution...mana...so what? just a spell that drains mana from a fiendly unit so that it evolvs faster maybe? thats rly not hard.
And immun heros just be supporter, auras, healing, whatever.

And giving 4/5 is just a joke, the idea is okay (but not yors) ther arent much features and no rly custom spells, you gave the balance a kick in the ass and fool around with the original map.
Okay its not 0/5 but hardly 1/5 just because its bad playable

Level 12
Wow why are you telling me storys about michael jackson when im just reviewing this fuckin piece of crap?
I dont wat to see any video, or shall i send every player, that plays with me a youtube link, wait a few minutes till he watched it, and then start the game?
Are you kidding me?
The game has to be beatable by a normal wc3 player, and in fact i played it on garena 4 times, always 4 players the same and we always lost,
at the 4th time we managed our troops, killed stomach and then wanted to try heart but we werent able to kill. (as i said before)
and yeah the threat system sucks everywhere...
This is just a horrible joke.

Agreed.

Level 23
Uh and cmon i read your 0.62 changelog,
are you just ingoring us?
The balance sucks, do you wanta replay or something?
Just take an observer slot and watch some players playing, the immun system kills them even efor they understud the half game and they leave.
Yeah just change some things at the pill, that is a rly helping thing though!
If you just think (just a little bit) about the realism just THINK about it and then look over your map. huh
Whats wrong?
The towers ? Theyre quite okay..and needed
Just two organs? THe terrain sucks and blood is doing everything but circulating..oaky but its a map what do you expect?
maybe not fuckin standing PILLS in the body? Pills just abrogate...
Call it Medicin or whatever but just Pills... they are also not against every virus type huh just swallow 1 pill, it kills all your viruses.
But enough for this shit...
Just fix it and it's okay

Level 20
I agree that instead of adding new features you should fix existing ones so ignore my suggestions for now and maybe add 'em later.
Frotty is right about many things and balance issues.It's quite unreal to have pills standing still around body - replace them with another units,but dont remove pills from events such as when you kill/destroy stomach/belly since it's normal that pills appear in that time. :wink:
About balancing immune system,you should make it less controlled by AI and more by player.If immune system still stays too strong,listen to my advice that red blood cells colect oxygen from lungs since it may prove good way for viruses to weaken immune's income.

Level 9
Well if i put antibodies (level 1) at pills places in the beginning will that change something :con:, maybe i will do it. Units spawned by the immune system aren't just a number they are spawned using math (players in game / some number and etc). About the way body defenders collect ATP i already put Air in the lungs to be auto collectible by the immune system (yep they harvest air and transfer it to the heart and then ATP appear at the places where the body defender gold mines was before) but still it's not very optimized i mean the viruses still can't interfere with the air collecting (i will think about a way latter). About the people complaining about the unbalanced immune system, well if u are hantavirus u need to leave 3 big spiders with at least 4 abilities they can hold the immune system without problem, Evolution you must stay in the entrance until you have 15 attack and 15 defense upgrades and 3 ancient worms are needed to defend the entrance only from the immune system. Ebola they need only one of the big guys standing back maybe 2 (at keep your units staying away from the towers/organs so when u leave them they won't get lured). I don't think it's so hard to leave 3 units to defend your nucleus area and go to invade the stomach after 10/15 minutes of game time. And yes your units are rushing toward the main organs because it's logical that you send them to kill them not the towers so you must control them a little you can't just send them and watch. After you have 3 ancient worms you can just stay upgrade and produce eggs so after another 10-15 minutes you will have 30 ancient worms and will go to kill the stomach and the heart in a row and even the brain. One last thing : For the Evolution until you manage to get 3 ancient worms you can kill towers and pill with the infecters when they evolve to * 2 infecters and your area is clear. After this make bugs they are good defending if you feel you are near loosing all your units spawn a lot of ghouls so you can stop the attacker. Well i think most of the things here aren't that illogical and hard to do so stop telling me leaving 3 units to protect your nucleus area is that hard because is not guys you have to try. Have nice day :wink:.

PS. if some one still thing the things i suggest are impossible tell me how to make them possible and what do you wanna be changed and please stop telling balance it (or at least tell me how to) have fun all and sorry for the long post :cool:

Level 12
Ebola: They get pwned by pills.
Hantavirus: Did something similar, but with only one spider. (Low on MONEY ya know.)
It takes some goddamn time to get 3 spiders with upgrades. Either they attack to get upgrades (and die), or either they defend and die and you lose your cells.
Evolution: We gotta wait 15 minutes for the real action? And keep doing absolutely nothing, or waiting while the immune players do 300 pills? Wow...

Edit: You want ways to balance it? Make these things (ALL of them) and it should be balanced enough. If there are any imbalance later, those will be fixable and quick ones:

Make the beginning defense weak (nerf all the units immune system begin with), reduce the quantity of towers (just leave towers at the entrance, Immune system n organ are capable of defending themselfs for some time) remove the pills/nerf the pills/make them only at late game/ make them a lot more costy for the player and reduce the number of it for the Immune system, reduce the quantity of pills spawned in the stomach when it dies, same for heart. Reduce hp of all organs for a little bit, put more information/tips on the game for the newbies, either Ebola have time limit for the infection ebola, or they are permanent but weaker than the unit that infected them. Give a parasite ability to the parasite (which spawns only one parasite) make the bacteria cd shorter, make the evolution shorter, and make it easier/quicker to get upgrades for the hantavirus. Also make the upgrades of the viruses quicker and make the armor upgrade to cost as much as the attack upgrade. Now if you don't fucking balance it the next version...

Level 23
Oh so youre telling me i should get 3 ancient worms to defend or 3 big spiders with 4 skillz OFC!!

not.

Maybe thought about ATP?
If you paly with 2 palyers in 1 arm you dont egt that much money you have to wait long for 1 egg, then the egg grows fantasticly slow (yeah rly slow)
and you gotta defend it,
for what you have to spend more atp and so on.
Its takes too long to take ancient worms, did you change somethign there or what?
Only in lategame when the immun palyers started to do pillz 1 ancient worm was rdy !!!1!!! and not 20 or so you just dont have to gold.
An the tactical thing, omg i know dont pussy around too much here.
and 15 defend and attack upgrades?? thats a joke like 20 ancient worms, they cost 800 gold on lvl 15 or more and you dont have the money.
So if I just die normally palying alone 1 one arm with evolution, researching some upgrades ( 7attack and 8defense or so) producing normal units some eggs and elt them grow,
its just no fun.
Yeah maybe you win with all your trickz and getting alone about 30 nucleuses.
But as i said before, its not you, its a normal palyer.
So damn balance it.
Just put nothing for the pillz, justr emove them, the towers are enogh, just make them a little bit better on first stadium and much worse on 2nd.
The immun player need 7k gold to upgrade vacuole and thats oaky, but if they dont have to do anything (what they dont have to) because the immun system pwns the viruses alone, they harvest gold, upgrade maybe or better just wait till they got 7k gold,
upg vacuole, upg all red bloodies, spawn about 20 pillz and fuck the viruses in their asses.

Last edited:
Level 9
it's not from now it's from the moment i add them :xxd: but they respawn after some time. The last new are that the next version will be delayed with a lot of time maybe 1 month since there are 2 much things to add and to fix i will also remove the pills that guard the exit of the players and will replace the others with antibodies lvl 1 and the one that guard the stomach from viruses with antibody lvl 2. I will also decrease the evolution time of the worms a bit (they will still remain hard to be played with so if you aren't pro go stick with hanta or ebola :grin:) hope you guys will be happy :wink:

Level 7
Seriously... Why does this anti-virus cloud spawn when I kill the stomach... It's like... Just as strong as the stomach, but then it moves and has splash... It kills every army in 1 hit except for like 100 strong units army. Seriously, remove or seriously nerf this anti-virus cloud... It's like: ooh, they did something good, let's punish them for it! The viruses were doing really well in the game that I played, UNTIL the antivirus cloud spawned, and killed everything... It's like punishment for doing the objective >_>

Level 23
Exactly... this map is ultra imbalanced :) Read the previous posts!

Just what i wanted to reply....
Kinda everything is imbalanced and i dont want to talk about unrealism.
SO okay onix noob, show me a video, in which you kill the stomach, kill the spawning pills and the antivirus cloud(hey ofc, what is this? totaly crap?) and then the heart, under 30 minutes.
Without getting all nucleuses though.
Just play with a few other players...and die...just die.

Ehm are you working on it?
or just nothing at all...
Maybe a reply to say this is not dead?

Last edited:
Level 9
I am busy guys next version will have .... one day. Currently i am obtaining driver license. I play HoN and Rappelz now while waiting for diablo 3 and starcraft 2 to come out :smile: . Sorry but i think warcraft die at the beginning of the 2010. The garena community became so retarded that i was forced to uninstall garena client. And why to give money for CD key for battlenet just the time of warcraft for me is over good luck to all i will still visit the forums. And to all of you that are saying the maps are not balanced, yes they are because they are played by different people by different ways it's like any other game/map. Have fun to all see u in StarCraft II/Diablo III