• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerWoman.blp

A skin that was intended for Misha. He didnt like it that much but i decided to upload this version anyway. I am working on a different version that is less princessy and less fancy. If anyone other than Misha would like a copy when it is finished, PM me.

Keywords:
Jade,Green,Rich,Jewlery,Princess,Sexy, Dress, FanPr
Contents

Jade Princess (Texture)

Reviews
08:59, 30th Nov 2009 67chrome: Everything bit the hair turned out really nice. Hair color is pretty hard get without looking at another picture, for blond and red hair colors I would recommend using the eye-drooper tool to get the exact colors. I...

M

08:59, 30th Nov 2009
67chrome: Everything bit the hair turned out really nice. Hair color is pretty hard get without looking at another picture, for blond and red hair colors I would recommend using the eye-drooper tool to get the exact colors. I think you should make her hair black though, it would fit much better with the style of dress (it looks Arabian or Indian, could probably pass as Greek).

Level 11
Its called olive green.

And yes it kinda doesn't fit the cuz it clashes with dress color. And ladies do watch out for colors :)

Non the less awesome.

Level 3
Wow, that looks really nice.

Though, my question is.. are you going to be uploading any more of these same type of models for village women in different colors? Like other pastel red, blue, and whites?

Level 3
Well, when it comes to requesting the color of the dress, I'd want a color that is sky blue tinted white. Like, a 'wedding' dress of a sort.

And.. if it's possible, I'd like the hair to be of the usual villager woman, that brunette color?

Three Main Colors :

Those colors are what I'd like.. or anything similar to that. :) . But, if what I'm requesting is too hard or you don't have enough time to do.. it's fine by me.