• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Jaret said:
Ok, this is just for the guys to keep track of what we do. I'll be updating this post so we could look at the lore of the Video-game wars. Sounds Like an awesome idea, doesn't it? Post what you think.

Yea good idea, I'm looking forward for this post to florish* :)

don't worry, i will NEVER forget about Video Game Wars, i'm just too addicted to XBox 360 xD

Blame MW2, its not my fault to get addicted :p

*=was it "florish" or "floorish"? :p

Jaret said:
just for the guys

lol just for guys???? not allowed for girls? xD

Level 7
In all my gaming experience i have never found a good girl player, all do sick things, i once played metastasis and one girl did noob things, i died, and she said she did it for her to live.1 minute later she was leaving cause she died...

Level 2
Pandaren_God said:
In all my gaming experience i have never found a good girl player, all do sick things, i once played metastasis and one girl did noob things, i died, and she said she did it for her to live.1 minute later she was leaving cause she died...

agreed

Level 2
Jaret said:
For the lore. I'd love to make it all into a "Book" Lol. I'm sure we would have at least 150 pages.

1 question.... this is still the 1st page after weeks you created this errr... lore.. i expect it to reach page 1.. by 20 years later?? Good Luck on the "Book" x_x

2nd question... where is the delete button? for the posts

Level 7
...You do realize that the RP itself is really "Dead" if i can say it like that. I don't have time to RP, let alone thinking about something that'll take 5 pages for 5 hours... You know, there's a lot of typos, and I need to check them and correct them. I'd rather continue RP-ing than copy'n'paste all that bullshit.
184657-albums2894-picture39147.png

Status
Not open for further replies.