• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame - Revolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
184787-albums5242-picture53273.png

There is a universe called Phantasy and in it, there is a sector full of Video Games. Until recently, the sector was as peaceful as the rest of the universe. Well, peaceful was probably the wrong description because the thing done most in the sector was killing. But at least everyone stayed in his own world and did the killing there. Until suddenly, hundreds of Portals opened everwhere and the Videogame Worlds began to merge and to fight against each other. Mario was no longer facing Turtles, but Hordes of Orcs, and the fortresses of Stronghold were gunned down by Mammoth Tanks. An being from the neighboring realm of literature saw the chaos and began to seek for heroes that would help him to find the source of the incursion and to fight the enemies invading the innocent Videogame worlds.

Rules:
As the long Rules of Unreal Mercenaries probably scared some people, i will make them a bit shorter this time. The basic concept is the same: You are a band of heroes that fulfill one quest after the other and return to save territory afterwards to plan the next missions. The missions will be about finding or killing something not belonging to the Videogame world it is in.
Your characters will be taken from Videogames, but do not neccesarily need to be the main characters. You can also play an unnamed soldier from a RTS game if you like.
As there is a great discrepancy about how heroic your character is, I have to emphasise the Rule of balanced Fun: Do not overpower yourself. Even if your character is able to shred through an army unscratched, you do not have to do that, because it takes the fun out of the game for those who are not able to. Before you join, post your character here and we will decide whether he is acceptable or what should be adjusted.
This RP is less restricted than the Unreal Mercenaries. Basic Rule: It is easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. You are allowed every action that has an obvious outcome without waiting for the GM to confirm. That for example includes killing NPCs. If you do not know the outcome, you only write what you do, and the GM tells you what happens. Most prominent example: talking to a NPC. Summary: The GM is the only one controlling NPCs.
Since I want to take part in the Role Play, I won't be the sole GM. Solitary GMs taking part in their RP usually get corrupted by their power. So there will be a second GM with the same rights and no less authority: -Peper-.
Although the mission will be based on Video Games, it will be none the less kept realistic. So even when being in the CoD Universe, the enemy will not shoot as soon as he sees you, but rather act like a real soldier would in his position.

If you have questions to the things said above, just ask. I'm human and make mistakes and those rules are certainly not error-free. I'll edit greater holes/lapses as soon as I find them.

Fill the following Form:

Name:
Origin: (The Video Game you came from)
Race: (If not human)
Abilites/Traits: (Special things you character can do)
Biography: (Does not have to be more than 4 sentences. Give us just a bit information so that those not familiar with the Game have an idea what it is like)

Status
Not open for further replies.