• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vegan/Vegaterian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... If do not have any problem with meat, Due im "Compiled"

If i take food, I take Meat & Veg.

And anyways, Those videos are USA. USA is the worst meat production in the whole earth. Thats what I think.

In finland, They make meat alot better than that, Finnish Food Guality is like 10x better than american, So I have nothing to worry.

It is true too, That meat production uses much "resources" and waste much, But hey, We need it!

For healthy life, Have Meat & Veg.

OffGraphic

PS: Yes, I hate america / USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 26
I don't know whether being a vegan is the righteous thing to do. To know that, I'd have to have a firm grasp on the very nature of my morality. I don't. The general consensus of the animals you shouldn't exploit seem to be "humans" or "intelligent organisms". Whether it is justified to raise that to "animals" or "organisms that feel pain", which most vegetarians believe in, is beyond me.

What I do know, however, is that Martin Luther King didn't throw paint on people. At least I think he didn't.

A PETA member is worse than any politician known to man. While a politician leans toward appealing to emotion, PETA acts only on emotion. And, more often than not, the emotion they're acting on is RAGE.

But enough about that. Anyways, I eat meat, I use animal products, and I don't really care about the well-being of animals. As far as I'm concerned, they're property. Maybe someday, there will come a race of extraterrestrial organisms that are in a league of their own in terms of brainpower, and won't recognize us as equals. Until then, I am not touching a tofu burger.

Hey, just had my first vegan burger, It was awsome! It was from a place called yellow Sunshine. If you ever have a craving for the best vegan burger go there^^
p.s. this is the burger I ate:

Attachments

• burger.jpg
    burger.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 101
Level 34
That vegan burger was probably awful.

No cheese, no mayo, no taste..

Cheese: Cows suffered for that, well... Americans use spray Cheese anyway, it doesn't count as a cheese.

Mayo: Plants suffered for it!

Taste: Taste? Who needs taste? Taste suffers from it too!

Level 24
A considerable portion of vegetarians are complete liars. They claim that they are "saving" the environment, and then turn around and eat all the plants.

That aside, I could care less. Humans are above animals. Specifically, humans are above animals that are born only to be consumed in the first place. The animals would not even exist in the first place if they weren't being raised by the companies anyways. Whatever companies and farmers do to animals to increase or decrease profitability and product quality is their prerogative. As is eating meat or not. What you choose to stuff into yourself and why is nobody's business but your own; what other people choose to stuff into themselves and why is nobody's business but their own. Acknowledging and respecting something are not the same as agreeing with it; you can include or exclude whatever you want from your diet, and I'll do the same to mine.

Level 24
I respect people who choose not to eat meat, but you need to ease off the peace-pipe if you think people weren't made to eat meat. Canine teeth. What do dogs use them for, what do lions use them for, what do bears use them for, what do alligators use them for, etc.

Level 18
I respect people who choose not to eat meat, but you need to ease off the peace-pipe if you think people weren't made to eat meat. Canine teeth. What do dogs use them for, what do lions use them for, what do bears use them for, what do alligators use them for, etc.

I believe they use them to eat purely organic fruits and vegetables that are grown without using pesticides or any other preservatives.

Level 24
You won't fertilise any plants unless your will says you want to be cremated and spread over a forest or something. You'll get buried in a nice padded casket.

Dreadnought[dA];1065545 said:
If you want to save the Earth, kill yourself. You'll instantly stop using natural resources and fertilize some plants.

A very short-sighted conclusion... Try this; If you want to save the Earth, kill other people. Then more people instantly stop using natural resources and fertilize some plants.

Why kill?

Level 11
OMG! these videos completely changed my mind about meat!

Yeah, I'm joking. I've seen these before and I know first hand what happens on most farms. I live in a corn/dairy area the cows are occasionally called by the farmer (not herded unless needed) and they come willingly. We have the stereotypical giant red barns.. you know it. But still... Peta is a joke to me. Even that (president?) woman's will.. It's just not right.
I think someone dropped her on her head when she was little.
and they make the slightest difference in animal protection, they can lobby all they want- the majority of a population wants a good deal, their statesmen won't listen to "those nuts from Peta" and if that politician wants to get reelected he's not listening. I can ramble more but I wont.

You won't fertilise any plants unless your will says you want to be cremated and spread over a forest or something. You'll get buried in a nice padded casket.

accutaly, no.
burning=the fast release of energy from your body
decomposition=the slow release of energy from your body

--just get chopped up and get spread.

PS. it's Fertilize

also, a friend of mine when veggie for a year, he apparently liked it, but when I asked him about vegan-ism he goes "Hells no! Those be some damn retards that do that" <-- exact words.

And another friend is one now and I'm not sure if he is a vegan but he is just uhh... strange... and when I joined this P.E.T.A and I told him "To zip up is man suit and act like you have a pair... and eat some tasty, bloody..(carried on).. yummy....... meat!" and he just looked at me like I was insane.

Level 24
lolwut? Energy has nothing to do with it, it's about nutrients, which will be stuck in a casket if you aren't cremated and spread around.

P.S: American spelling is fail. *our > *or, *ise > *ize, etc.

Level 24
Animal Rights activists are ridiculous. Like setting farm animals free so they don't get eaten... well where the hell are they going to go? Onto highways to get run over, and into plains where they don't know how to feed themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.