• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

VBulletin [tag] Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Today Ralle is making some changes to our vBulletin scripts. Some bugs are popping up during this process.
  • The vBulletin editor window tools are disabled (tags must be entered manually using one's keyboard).
  • The "Community" and "Resource" pull down menus are not presently functioning on all pages.
  • The pull down menus on forum user info panels are also not working.
  • The [box][/box] tags show errors.
  • The ability to change forum styles is temporarily disabled.
  • Links to some threads (from certain indices) show errors.
  • User public information pages lack reputation award lists and some of the other data is amiss.

Please be patient while our webmaster makes adjustments to correct the difficulties.

Last edited:
Level 36
Yes, none of the tags at all work. None of them. You can't even hit the buttons for bold or link for gods sake. The emote buttons are gone. ALL of the buttons are gone... anywho... i'm sure it shalt be fixed soon. Bad timing because of course when time comes for me to make my fancy post for the Short Story Contest #1 poll, the tags don't work >.>

Level 32
Indeed. Fancy tags required
icon5.gif

Until the bugs are exterminated one must use a very unfancy technique: enter the tags [highlight]manually[/code] using the keyboard.

Last edited:
Profile Information Bugs

This may/may not have to do or be related to the tag bug.

I've recently noticed that whenever you click to see someone's profile, the profile does something like this:

:
blbalablab

:
blbalablab

:
blbalablab

:
blbalablab

--etc.--

It doesn't display the text; instead, it just creates a colon. (:)

Sorry if someone already posted this or if this does relate to the tag bugs. :wink:

Level 15
There is an issue with the vBulletin phrase system, which is affecting some of the part of user's profiles.

Last I heard, Ralle and a support member are working on fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.