• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Vampirism Strongholds 1.00

Is this map good?

• 10 from 10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 8 from 10

• 6 from 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 from 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 from 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This is my remod of Vampirism 7.9 ( it was most balanced in my opinion).
The main thing i changed is terrain. Now there are only 2 big places sepereted into 4 each. The map is not hard for humans, the only thing u should do to win is cooporation. All stick together, build defence together and ect.Otherwise if u play solo u loose.
I bit changed some parametrs as vampires spawn time, its stats gained per lvl.
Post it thx
Ps changed title screen and minimap too.

Attachments

• Vampirism Strongholds.w3x
    300.6 KB · Views: 81
Level 4
Poll really wasn't needed.
And couldn't you have done 1 - 5 as the ratio... since you only have 5 answers?

I'm also not sure a map that is slightly modified will be accepted very well. It doesn't sound like you've done much, you may want to post some comparison screenshots if you want people to play it.

Level 1
Well i want this map to be OLDSHCOOOL. I changed the map A LOT in gameplay. In such previous maps the gameplay's style was solo or small teams cooporation. Now it is big teams cooporation, from 5 to 10 must cooporate to win against vampires, otherwise they loose.

In futher version i will add custom models, items, to cahnge old ones. On the otherside map will weight more then 300kb.

THX 4 ATTENTION

adding somes screens

Attachments

• loading.JPG
    loading.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 131
  • cinematics.JPG
    cinematics.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 134
  • minimap.JPG
    minimap.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 139
  • custom minimap.JPG
    custom minimap.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 111
Level 16
Do you have the permission of the original creator to 'edit' his map? We dont support map stealing, or slight edits of an unprot map without the permission of the original creator even if you credit the original creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.