• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Vampirism Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3

Vampirism Lord
Produced by:
X.x-Cadu-x.X aka War3Cadu

Story
All other vampires failed, but now two champions have awaken, the most powerful of their kind. The humans defeated all other vampires, but can they defeat this ones?

Map
Information
Number of Players12
Size of Map128x128

Progress%
Terrain(Sucked)100
Heros100
Units20
Items25
Items - Recipe10
Spells10

Team MembersOccupation
X.x-Cadu-x.XTriggerer/Ideas
CoDSilvaIdeas
UnavailableSpell Maker
UnavailableSystem Maker
UnavailableTriggerer
UnavailableIdeas
UnavailableTerrain

UpdatesInformation
Update 3.09
Added news items
  • Super Golden Ring
  • Immortal's Armor
  • Immortal's Blood
  • Immortal's Crystallized Blood
  • Sword Levels 1-4
  • Sword Fires Levels 1-4

Fixed as bugs
  • All triggers

Update 3.09b
Added news items
  • Massive Grave
  • Super Massive Grave

Added new units
  • Assassins

Added new shop
  • Vampire Summons

187672-albums3632-picture33067.jpg

Nothing yet...

Nothing yet...

Icon:
187672-albums3623-picture33069.jpg

Information
Item name:Immortal's Blood
Item Recipe?:No
Gold:3500
Item type:+1.000.000 Hitpoints
+1000 Armor
+500 hp/s regen

Icon:
187672-albums3623-picture33068.jpg

Information
Item name:Immortal's Crystallized Blood
Item Recipe?:Yes
Gold:7000
Item type:+2.000.000 Hitpoints
+1500 Armor
+1500 hp/s regen

Icon:
187672-albums3623-picture33073.jpg

Information
Item name:Immortal's Armor
Item Recipe?:Yes
Gold:20000
Item type:+10.000.000 Hitpoints
+3000 Armor
+3000 hp/s regen

Nothing yet...

Last edited:
Level 16
Great. Another Vampirism. I wonder what "unique feature" this variation will have?

And don't triple-post kid. You must wait at least Forty-Eight Hours before bumping your Thread (That's two full days). And you bumped it twice in Eighteen Hours.

Level 3
Yes.

Edit
Yes. My map are good

@dead-man-walking And don't triple-post kid. You must wait at least Forty-Eight Hours before bumping your Thread (That's two full days). And you bumped it twice in Eighteen Hours.
Im from brasil there 2:03 hour

{EDIT 1}
Added Screenshots

{EDIT 2}
Bump, no join team or help? :(

{EDIT 3}
Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 6
dead-man-walking, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DONT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING UNLESS YOU'R GOING TO GIVE HELP OR CRITISIM!! saying

"Nobody posted here other than me because we've already had enough Vampirism. Make something original goddamnit." OR

"Great. Another Vampirism. I wonder what "unique feature" this variation will have?"

My god if you dont like it the shut up, there ARE others that do, maybe not other mappers but i can ASSURE you that there ARE WC3 players who like vampirism

And to the map, I cant give you much because a huge lack of info and no screen shots. But I wish you the best of luck

Level 16
I'm not talking about Wc3 in general. I'm talking the condition in Hive. When seeing a development thread for a Vampirism, most members will say the same.

Hive already had enough amount of shit. Another generic Vampirism only adds to the pile.

If you want to make an original Vampirism, revolutionize the gameplay in overall. We've had enough hide-'n-seek with Vampires. We need something original.

Level 6
Well really, just because there are other vampirisms that dosnt mean others are gonna be crappy. And i agree with you that there are gonna be alot of vampirism and there already are, but its like other people making zombie game, builder games, sheep tags, Loaps (I think i know what your going to say about that), and alot of other games. How else did the popular three (beast, speed, fire) get around? This might make its popular four. Its nice to have a map with different style than the original version.

Status
Not open for further replies.