1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Uther HOTS

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Uther model from Heroes of the storm
Some mesh parts are remade from scratch by me, some are modified original blizzard meshes from hots
Contents

Uther HOTS (Model)

Uther_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section. Good job!
  1. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks great, though one comment, both your sc2 paladin and this ones attack 2 animation clips right THROUGH their shoulderpad so... might wanna fix this.

other then that, great texture work.

EDIT: might wanna wait for other peoples feedback, i'm not really sure if my eyes are seeing clipping or its actually already fixed.

2. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Another great model

3. HateCrew

HateCrew

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, i didnt really notice the clipping untill you mentioned it, and yeah now i can see it xD
    It's not really noticeable ingame tho (i think)... I'll try some stuff to fix it but i think it will be hard... The way he moves his arms during atk2, the model really wasn't meant to have big shoulderpads...

Anyway, anyone wants to see more stuff like this (wow,hots, even ports from the mod) while i'm in the mood for it?

4. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Please make Bfa Arthas oh wait, I'm your teammate...

5. jj84

jj84

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love it keep it up.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  6. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    lol, maybe Chen? or Greymane?

7. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:
    i see, its ok anyway, i can see your point... looking back to the original uther model, i can see he doesn't really have big shoulders. but i think it clips there too xD soo...

well i'd love to see a higher quality blademaster... using same animations but just looking better, maybe you can do Sc2 Blademaster ?

8. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gonna start a paladin army

9. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This looks how I imagine future re-forged models to look tbh, very high quality texture wise and not bad poly wise either.

10. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:

Though the problem with that is, the map sizes. i mean we all know its increased to 120 mb buuuut we also all know a map of that size dun really run well... not even close.

soooo... yeah. i mean this models is basically 1 mb.

11. Rhapsodie

Rhapsodie

Resources:
    Resources:
    An Arthas model would be very very nice if you wish and also Uther with judgement armor :peasant-bowing:

As for this one truly fantastic , I wish reforge took this approach of the models.

12. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    hm.. looking much better than previous paladin.. there is still clipping though..

13. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I mean, this is straight up a rip from HOTS, right? With WC3 animations and a few minor changes. It's certainly very useful and looks good, but I honestly don't know what the Hive's policy is about rips at this point...

14. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Due to how bundles work, the texture is counted twice. The total size would actually be closer to half a megabyte. Still, that's a good point.

It seems rips from Blizzard games are allowed.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  15. HateCrew

HateCrew

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Here's the comparison between straight hots rip and this
    [​IMG]

It's not really straight rip from hots, but even straight rips are allowed...

Who said Paladin ARMY??? I already have WIPs for 2 variants of judgment armor, 1 full hots like 1 with asymetrical shoulderpads and no helm.
    I also have a custom mashup based onthis but "low poly"
    Paladin 1 image - Warcraft Rebirth mod for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne

About Blademaster, i have an older model that is using my own custom textures and it can easily be wrapped to SC2 or other textures. But that will get released when i finish my own painted textures first

Greymane model can be cool :D

Also next models (and i will probably rework the allready made) will have built in portraits... To save filesize i guess xD

And about clipping, some things will clip, cuzz wc3 anims were not meant to be used on "stuff like this"... I can make models on wow HD anims, or hots anims and there should be no clipping... But then models will have 5+MB i guess... Soo, no to that xD

16. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, in that case - Anduin could certainly be useful. :wink:

17. YourArthas

YourArthas

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Uther the Lightbringer and in one day this appeared, coincidence? I think not, but your version looks alot better in quality also facial animations and the base body mesh is wayyy better :D

18. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section. Good job!

19. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It looks so excellent! Can you do another one of these for the HOTs version of Diablo?