• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using Attribute Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My hero has a spell book called "Attributes" where i intend to put three spells namely : Agility, Strength and Intellegence.

How do i make it so that every second time my hero levels up he can assign two attribute points. I also dont know how to use the attribute spells because when i add them to the spell book they dont show their icons but automatically add atributes to the heros.

(like Dota attributes but only every second level)

I would apreciate your help.

Level 19
Uhm, i dont really understand what your asking for... mainly cuz i dont play dota :)

I dont understand how u want them to be added. Heres how i picture it.

• Events - A unit gains a level
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • If (all conditions are true) than do (then actions) else do (else actions)
  • If Conditions
  • Redhero equal to 0
  • Then - Actions
  • Player - Add 2 gold to Player 1 (Red) Current Gold
  • Set Redhero = 1
  • Else - Actions
  • Set Redhero = 0
  • Events
  • Unit begins casting an abillity
  • Conditions
  • Abillity Being Cast equal to Strength(or agillity,intelligence)
  • Actions
  • If (Player 1) Current Lumber equal to or greater than 1 than do Add 1 Strength(or agillity, or intelligence) to Redhero2
Sorry for my poor hive coding, but thats how i would do it.

Level 37
Try this and let me know what you think about it.

Hit esc to level up the hero. At levels 2, 4, 6 and so on you gain 2 attribute points. You can use the abilities in the spellbook to assign them and increase your stats.

Attachments

• Group_Selection.w3x
    18.4 KB · Views: 51
Level 3
That doesn't work for me.

It works when i play singleplayer but it seems that its not multi ser copatible.
When i play multiplayer it doesn't work! The one player gets infinite stat points and i cant even press escape!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.