• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
In a map of mine, I am looking to change the default hero attributes (since they will no longer be used). However, when going to change the descriptions of each attribute in the Game Interface, I am running into some problems.

If I completely delete a description of an an attribute, the default description for said attribute remains, such as "Each point adds..."

Simply inserting something simple such as a space leaves me with many blank lines between attributes which doesn't look very good:
info.jpg

My question is, how can I remove these spaces (as well as the "Primary Attribute") from the attribute descriptions?

Level 9
I think concealing the 'Primary Attribute' text and the characters in the spaces will do. Just make it sure you use colors in which they cannot be easily seen.

Level 11
I've solved the issue with the Primary Attribute. There was just a field in the Game Interface that I didn't see that lets me change the text there.

I need to use a hero because the unit is still a hero that levels up and has hero skills. It's just that I'll be handling the stats manually.

So, now I would just like to know if there's a way to remove those extra empty lines. If not, I'll have to either live with it or find a way to fill it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.