• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Attribute Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is it possible to make a NEW tooltip for the Hero Attributes? What I'm meaning is if you move your cursor over the hero attribute icon, it displays PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE and GIVES +1 TO DAMAGE and what-not. I want to get rid of that entirely. The closest thing I found was changing the text inside of the tooltip, but by doing that, it still displays the lines of text if I delete the text in the adv game interface and it still has it in the default format.

Can anyone help me out?:witch_doc_sad:

Level 4
I think your got to go into gameplay constants and look around in there, you can change the tooltips for armor types i know, and im almost positive there is the hero attribute stuff in there also. Dont got world edit on me atm, but its in one of the drop down menus and called Gameplay Constants, you need to check use custom constants before you can start editing them

Level 8
They're available from Advanced->Game INterface
...But I'm still unsure of what you're saying. You already know where it's located, but can't remove the |ns Warcraft automatically inserts, is that correct? If so, then I have no idea how, sorry.

Level 3
They're available from Advanced->Game INterface
...But I'm still unsure of what you're saying. You already know where it's located, but can't remove the |ns Warcraft automatically inserts, is that correct? If so, then I have no idea how, sorry.

That is correct, the |n stuff that blizzard set up I can't change. Even if I change the text, its still going to have several empty rows before the next line of text, so it will look really sloppy. I guess I'll keep tinkering.

leave a space instead of no text

Good Idea!!! I was using ugly .'s lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.