• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User & Hosted Map of the Year

In which individual do you vote for User of the Year 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PROXY: Well, to be fair, Ampharos submitted 26 icons, 26 skins, and a whopping 103 models, in like a year, and nearly all of them look great and are great quality.
That is tons more than alot of users will ever submit, and the amount and quality is only rivalled by someone like Frankster's resources (and he joined in 2005, whereas Ampharos joined in 2010).
I think he deserves more credit.

Level 18
drsupergood cuse he pwns and has helped me lot of times, i mean LOTS even if it's not sc2kobas and azlier could also be.
but if you mean members only i would nominate mr.bob :-D such a troll master deserves user of the year xD!!

however pharaoh_ is also a good mod and user, i remember i asked about something that wasn't in his area and he answered really fast and helped alot.

--------
edit:
kael sorry but you like justin bieber ><

idk so many good people in hive :3

Level 16
drsupergood cuse he pwns and has helped me lot of times, i mean LOTS even if it's not sc2kobas and azlier could also be.
but if you mean members only i would nominate mr.bob :-D such a troll master deserves user of the year xD!!

however pharaoh_ is also a good mod and user, i remember i asked about something that wasn't in his area and he answered really fast and helped alot.

--------
edit:
kael sorry but you like justin bieber ><

idk so many good people in hive :3

DSG won last year. He can't be nominated :vw_sad:

Level 9
Although there are so many good people to choose from I'd honestly have to vote for -Grendel (aka Ampharos_222).

He's subbmited boat loads of great models over the course of the years, starting said year (aleast as far as I know) as just another user.

Thats reason enough for User of the Year to me, I think -Grendel would be to humble to accept though. :grin:

Level 37
I'd nominate Bribe.

He has created very useful resources like unit indexer an damage detection. He has moderated the numerous submissions at JASS forum. Also, when I started as a spell mod, there were 150 pending spells. Now there's almost none. Bribe has done a lot of work reviewing tons of spells.

Last edited:
Level 14
I didn't want a poll because it would have been a waste of time seeing how Pharaoh_ had about 2/3 of the nominations.
But apparently the poll has changed everything :S

People don't know how to write, pressing buttons is much easier. :D

Besides, Pharaoh_ was soooooooooo last week. :pir: -jk-

Come on my monsters, do not let the Pharaoh_ Beliebers catch up!

This isn't a democracy, you have no right to speak.

6a00d8341c387d53ef0148c84decb8970c-320wi

On a serious note, I sense a lot of tension in the coming days.
It doesn't look unanimous at all ;/
Pharaoh_, Rui and Vengeancekael could end up having the same number of votes :p

Level 14
I think that the results of the poll should be taken in consideration, and than the active people who already won the award should decide upon the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.