• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Useless Info And Kool Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok this is just going to be ful of stupid info and facts that you will never need to know later in life ok ill start of with some

Hilter only had 1 testicle
Some animals change from male to female several times
The average Monkey is 5 times hornier than a human

Level 5
did you know if you take a 30 gallon water jug, like at one of those offices the blue ones that sit on top a water despenser and you get those cone shaped cups and pour water yea, but take one of those and put isopropane alcohol, the one that is 99% alcohol and 1% water, NOT RUBING ALCOHOL, and put about 35ml of the alcohol in it, and get a funnel put it on the opening, and blow into it getting oxygen in, and toss a mach in it BE VERY CAREFULL AND JUMP BACK, it will explode in flames, (science project ^^)

Level 4
Well this is the best one of all.................................... ok are you ready for this...................... HERE IT IS............................ IM 18 AND I WET THE BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8
Alle tyskere og Russere kan dra til Helvete for jeg synest språket di snakker er helt for jævlig å høre på. Detta er også grunnen til at jeg skriver på Norsk. Slik at di ikke ska finne ut av det. Men viss di kan norsk..Ja da har di ett problem som leser detta. For da har di også funne ut at di har wasted 30 sekunder av livet sitt ved å lese denne posten!!

Are whe c00l??? ;D

Level 8
The alchemists believed that phosphorescence what makes a decaying corpse glowing in the dark was the evidence for the existence of the human soul.

Level 17
attachment.php

Level 8
The heaviest tank ever was the Supertank "Maus"; the turret only weighs 55 tons, the whole tank weighs 190 tons. So, it was too heavy for every existing bridge. It's max speed was about 20 kph... but, who really wants to know this? :)

Level 7
@Lonely Wolf - hahaha xD Yep, and I kindda agree. It does sound awfull :p

Did you know that the "Guiness book of world records" holds the record of being the most stolen book from public libraries :roll:

- Scandinavian project - Lazyboy, the Facts of Life

Level 4
IN AUSTRALIA THERE ARE MORE SHEEP THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE ARE 4 SHEEP FOR EVERY PERSON. NOW THE SHEPP WILL TAKE OVER THE COWS AND PEOPLE

Level 8
1 - Psychomagnataur likes magnataurs
2 - Magnataurs will own all other races in my campaign, except the lobstrokk
3 - I am making 2 campaigns, Lobstrokk (makrura) and Magnataur
4 - Psychomagnataur's name in french class is Christophe
5 - Psychomagnataur speaks American and Slang American "getza steppin'!"
6 - You just got pw3ned!
7 - 57% of all statistics are made up on the spot
8 - There are more coconut related accidents than shark attacks each year
9 - There are 3 species of magnataurs
10 - The Magnataur Destroyer has 2100 Hit Points, while the Reaver has 1500
11 - Magnataur Destroyers and Reavers have Chaos Attack
12 - Their Frost Bolt spell does 100 damage
13 - Wormskull is a jerk
14 - My favorite kind of cookies are chocolate chip
15 - You just got pw3ned again!
16 - Je suis le morte (check spelling/article)
17 - A human relative standing approx. 3 ft tall was discovered recently
18 - I got 100% on my spelling pretest
19 - The past 18 comments should be ignored
20 - The past 19 comments are extremely useless

hehehehe

Level 8
They pee out of both at once I think. :D

When I watched LOTR Return of the King in cinema, I infected myself with diarrhoea. That stoped me from drinkin' vanila coke and... I never watched the movie again.

Level 4
mate peeing out both that would be hard to get it all in the toilet. you would need to be a good aim if ya know what i mean, its so funny talking bout this

Level 16
Dota you are just a spammer. Actually be a member. I am suspecting you of being Kalma, a true spammer.
Here's my fact
I know how to gamecache ban people so their sorry little, map-stealing, dota-playing, arse asses will be locked out of my games. Even if they make new accounts, they are still gone

Status
Not open for further replies.