• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uploading help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi i am new to the hive workshop and the world editor, couple days ago i started making maps but when i tried to upload it in the Hive workshop i didn't see my map, i was looking everywhere in the files, copying to other places but i only saw it on the world editor file search, it had a "lock" image by it and maybe it has something to do with my problem, can someone help me?:goblin_cry:

Level 30
The lock icon means that you cant share it to nobody and only you the one who has it. For example, you have a file that has the lock icon and you are using the user 1. If user 2 logged in, he will not see your file even if he will go to the folder you saved it in.

But I do think that this is not your problem, if you can still see it it is fine because let me take my chances, you are in possession with it. You can upload it in hive but if your problem is it you cant see your map there, either go to the pending Map Section or go to your rejected Maps, if you uploaded it in Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.