• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upadoro TD v0.985

Upadoro TD

This TD map offers survivor or team mode with up to 8 players having their own creeps, 11 races with totally 265 structures, bonus tower, 50 waves of creatures and 5 difficulties from easy to nightmare.

Important: Please delete all older versions of 0.97 than .97f because of the critical bugs!!!
Patch 1.24 Problem: Older versions than 0.97e won't work under patch 1.24!!!

Gameplay

Gameplay

General

-You receive gold from kills and at the end of a round.
-Every normal wave consists of 25 enemies per player.
-Every fifth wave is a boss level and consists of 15 enemies and 1 hero.
-There are 3 special waves for money. Leaks take no lives.
-There are a few waves with invisible units. You can see them with the paladin special tower and each race has one tower to see them.
-Special Item-Towers will be dropped by the bosses.
-The map has a own armor/damage type setting.

Solo Mode
Rules:
-Every player plays his own difficult and creep waves
[box="Team" Mode]Rules:
-Same difficult for every player and all players have to finish the current wave
-It's not a real team mode but maybe a better choice if you are playing with friends
->no real team mode because every one still has his own way but you can help each other and send gold
Difficulties
Rules:
-Easy: 85%hp, 35 lives, 90% sell
-Normal: 90%hp, 25 lives, 75% sell
-Hard: 95%hp, 10 lives (+5 in team mode), 50% sell
-Very Hard: 100%hp, 5 lives (+5 in team mode), 25% sell
-Nightmare: 100%hp, 10 lives(+5 in team mode), 25% sell. Enables the Soultemplar and Keepers but you must also fight stronger creeps! (Hint: See the Patchlog for a "How to".)
[/box]

The Races

Races
A small list of pros and contras for each race can by seen ingame.
WoW
The World of Warcraft race was my first race for this TD and somehow just for testing. Now it's more a fun race and contains towers from MC,BWL and AQ.
Outland Alliance
The Outland Alliance contains the bloodelf forces of Prince Kael'thas and the Nagas controlled by Lady Vashj. Their leader is Illidan under the cotroll of Kil'jaeden.
Scourge
The scourge race contains some of the mightiest ingame towers. The scourge is commanded by Arthas and his minions.
Hint: Some of the Scourge towers need 4x4 squares.
Nature
Under the command of the druids and keepers the nature sends gnolls, trolls and spiders into battle.
Hint: The towers are not directly builded - build a dwelling and upgrade it
Demons
The demons are a part of the burning legion. They send phaseshifters which can create rifts and portals to summon more and stronger demons to unknown territory.
Hint: The towers are not directly builded - build a portal/rift and upgrade it
Creeps
The creeps are tamed by mighty Tamers. They select the strongest creeps and lead them to battle.
Hint: The tamer requires upgrades from his tamer camp to build improved towers.
Goblins
The goblins are very well known in all explosive things. They use rockets, mines and bombs to stop their enemies. Their leader is Armageddox who gives everything for a good war.
Hint: The goblins require upgrades from their HQ to build improved towers.
Underworld
The underworld forces are commanded by Vor'tax the Shadowking. He leads his minions from the shadows to the mortal world. The underworld race has many powerful spells.
Nightelfs
The nightelfs send their ambassadors to dangerous regions and they will decide which troops are needed for the battle. The nightelfs have powerful spells and strong creatures.
Mercenaries
Daelin Proudmoore survived the battle with Rexxar and is now collecting new forces to lead his forces into battle for the one who pays the most money. They are also able to forge mighty weapons.
Soultemplar and Keeper
The Soultemplars were a secret order of the Silverhand. They devoted their lifes to the Soulpower, a power that inhabits every being, and they found a way to controll it. The Leaders of the Silverhand banished the Templars from the ranks of the Silverhand after their greed for the power has become to big and they started killing people and other beings to drain their power and convert it for their purposes. During and after the third war of Azeroth the public knowing about the Templars faded because they somehow disappeared and were rarely seen. There were only rumors about them left and the most common rumor was that they returned to their roots as paladins and use the Soulpower in addition to the power of the light. But they also had to survive and so they started to teach everyone who paid for it the use of Soulpower but never how to create it. These people and beings from every race and/or dimension became the Soulkeepers a mercanery like army that is lead by the Soultemplars. They fight to protect their knowledge, increase their might and prevent other forces from using the Soulpower. Now they return from their secret monastary because one who once belonged to them is unleashed and wants revenge for his banishment. The other races of Azeroth accepted their help for this fight even if no one knows their real plans..

Story

Prelude
A little prelude for the map.

What happend so far:
1 year ago: An unknown army lead by the Corrupted Council started an invasion in Azeroth. - They didn't conquer land but took thousands of prisoners.

10 months ago: Kil'jaeden discovered the real purpose behind the kidnapping of so many people and creatures. The Lichs of the Corrupted Council found the Prison of Upadoro, an ancient Demon Lord, in the Forgotten Plain of the four Edges. The Forgotten Plain is a small realm between Azeroth and the chaotic world of Upadoro. The goal of the Council is clear: They want to sacrifice all the prisoners and feed their souls to Upadoro so he can reopen the gate between the Forgotten Plain and his world.

6 months ago: The leaders of Azeroth met in a congress and decided that the most important issue of Azeroth will be the prevention of the ritual.

4 months ago: The Lichking found a clue of an Ancient Gate that leads from Azeroth to the Forgotten Plains in a book he had stolen from Dalaran.

3 months ago: The United Forces of Azeroth and even other races like the Demons agreed to plan and then start the offensive against the Corrupted Council.

2 weeks ago: The Council Forces at the Ancient Gate were slain. The Gate was still active but the connection between Azeroth and the Forgotten Plain was nearly gone.

Today: Azerothian reinforcments arrive at the Gate. Mages of every kind were able to empower the gate but it is still very weak and only allows a few troops to enter it one-by-one.

Patches

History
This list contains changes from the latest patches.
---0.985---

#Balance#
-Abilities based on bash had their stun duration reduced.
-Increased HP for waves in nightmare mode after round 20.
-Reduced the gold gain from creep kills in nightmare mode a little bit.
-Most keeper abilities in nightmare mode had their damage reduced.

#Bug Fixes#
-Fixed all known bugs related to new spell triggers.
-Changed the looking for Kazzak'doom when itemified to solve a problem that the item wasn't pickable.
---0.98a---

#Bug Fixes#
-Fixed the phoenix wave and Demonic Illidan can't send eggs back anymore.
-Fixed the non ending spawn of the bonus waves final boss.
-Added a mana requirement to Mugg's "Eat" ability. So you can't itemify him and instantly reuse this ability.
---0.98---

#Extreme Mode#
-The extreme mode has been totally reworked.
-New name: Nightmare difficulty
-No autocast restrictions
-Features: Enables the Soultemplar (acutally just 1) and the 11 Soulkeepers. It also brings a full new set of stronger creeps with new abilities.
It also grants you access to the Soulpower resource which is gained via the Templar's aura.

How to play?
The nightmare difficulty is a little bit different to the other modes.
1. After picking your normal builder you will get a 2nd builder called Soultemplar Ambassador.
2. Use his item to place the Soultemplar Shrine and recrute your Templar. Place the Shrine/Templar at a good spot in your defense his aura gives you the needed Soulpower.
3. Build Soulkeeper and improve their abilities with your gained Soulpower to support your defense.
4. After every round your Templar gains 1 level and 1 skill point. Use the skill points.

#General#
-Added a chat command to toggle all autocasts on/off. Use -AC
-Totally reworked the autocast system (just the script, no change ingame) because some autocasts could fail due to the former too long trigger
-Removed the Mercenary save code system. They can now be directly picked
-Actually all terrain ripple or deformations are disabled. They can cause disconnects in rare cases
-I optimized the map for faster loading time but acutally it can't be opened in the editor
-And again many small changes and minor balancing

#Demons#
-Added a new summoning spell for the Demon God
-Reworked the spell of the Soulcollector/Harvester

#Goblins#
-Added a start tower as item which offers upgrades to higher tiers to gain new towers

#Bugs#
-Fixed some autocast issues (see general)
---0.97f---

#General#
-The camera is now locked to the "game setter" until you pick a difficulty

#Bugs#
-Fixed the chance that level 47 could stuck
---0.97e---

-Works with 1.24
#General#
-Changed the mode and difficulty selection (spells in buildings, no dialog buttons)
-More spells and spells of summoned units are autocasted now
-Normal attacks now deal a little bit less damage against air units
-Added new abilities for some prisoner waves
-If you finished extreme mode and missed the bonus code it can now be reshown (type "-merccode")
-Many smaller changes

#Outland Alliance#
-New Tower: Bloodelf Sorcerress (upgrades from Bloodelf Archer)
-New Tower: Naga Bloodminion (upgrades from Naga Slave)
#Goblins#
-Reduced the aoe range of every tower a little bit
-Automatic Recharger splitted in 2 upgrad level
-UT&Quake don't have the shock totem anymore. But they can be upgraded to learn it
#Special Towers#
-Hydralisk level 3 has a new spell (it disappears while on cooldown. so don't wonder)

#Bug Fixes#
-The first autocast of a tower is now delayed to prevent some towers getting stuck in order conflicts
---0.97d---

-All bugs related to mobs getting stuck or running back should be fixed
-Some code improvements and a few little memory leaks removed

#WoW Race#
-The gamemaster can build a blizzard hq now. It offers upgrades
#Nature#
-Added a new tower to the troll hut to compensate a disadvantage against armored units
-Added a new spell to temple guard and holy guardian
---0.97c---

-Lots of memory leaks fixed
-A last minute trigger change screwed up waves with casted abilities and made the whole game stop -> should be fixed now
-fixed the single player bug when not playing as red
---0.97---

---General Changes---
-nichts reworked all gamemode and gamehandler triggers to Jass and combined them in a few triggers
-Made the maze a bit shorter and little terrain changes
-Added a new game difficulty: Extreme (see the difficulties for info)
-Addes a 'range check' to every worker. It does now show the real range of tower but shows some circles with default ranges
-Creeps that cast something don't do it by them self now so that they need to stop. It's now dummy casted
-Reworked the bonus waves. You will maybe get fewer gold. But it's more balanced now.
-Added some in-game hints for 'secret' stuff
-Added a few possibilities to achieve bonus stuff:
->Winning very hard or extreme will give you a textcode to unlock 5 bonus waves
->Winning the extreme mode will give you a savecode for a new race
->Winning very hard or extreme with bonus waves enabled will give you a textcode for a bonus tower
->The codes can only be used in the first 5 minutes of a game!

---Race Changes---
-Added a new race: The Nightelfs. They can only be randomed.
-Added a new race: The Mercenaries. Win the extreme mode to achieve them.
-Added more spells to autocast
#Undeads#
-Sapphiron now has a new spell 'frostbomb' (made by nichts)
-Acolytes now directly collect gold
-The army of the Lichking doesn't die anymore
-Patchwerk's hateful strike was kinda broken and now works again
#WoW#
-Molten Destroyer can now be upgraded to Golemagg
-Added a new summon spell to Nefarian and Nefarius
#Demons#
-Added the Chaos Warlord tower to the fel orc gateway.
-Demon Crystal can now be upgraded to a Greater Demon Crystal
#Underworld#
-Fixed the build issue for Vor'tax and nightlord while Dalia is morphed
#Special#
-weakened the Stone Golem
-Magnataur now has the multi shockwave to make him a bit more valuable
-Reworked the Scorpion to Crystal Scorpion with 2 new spells

---Misc Stuff---
-Added a spell to the Avatar Boss
-Added a new column to the multiboard which shows the current wave of each player
-All timers are now shown via the multiboard. The 'lumber timer' from 0.96 is now unused
-Bug fixes
-A lot of other small changes i can't remember
---0.96---

-Underworld race has been added. You can pick them by choosing the Underworld Ambassador
-Used custom model: DemonTower by HappyTauren
-known issue: while Royal Warden or Dalia are using the Shadow Soul you can not build or upgrade the Nightlord. just wait until the metamorph is over (maybe someone knows a way to solve that)

-every worker has a stack of "Tower Displacers" now. If you use the item it will create a summoning pedestal which has the size of a tower. the pedestal can "summon"; a tower to regain the build spot of the tower without selling it.

-added some summoning spells to autocast

-1 new "secret"

-a few little balance changes

-memory leak fixes (but i think there is still memory leak which will be needed to fix)
---0.95a---

-fixed the spawn bug for player 8 (pink) - thanks to frozenfenrir
-archmage special tower still has the manaregaura but it does nothing and will be soon replaced by something else
---0.95---

-better minimap image
-custom loading screen

-lose and win cinematics can also be seen in solo mode
->new win cinematic

-reworked map balance, i think it's more difficult on all modes now
-changed easy values to 35 lives from 50 and sell to 90% from 100% and mob hp from 80% to 85%

-a lot of towers got slightly changed to fit the new balance. some towers got new abilities.
-Kil'jaeden and Nature worker start with a special tower like Tamer now. Nature tower has an attack so build it next to the way
-implemented 2 "secrets"

-many small changes and fixes

Credits

Credits

---Models---
AncientExplode, DoomsDay, Nuke Model: WillTheAlMighty
Infernal Robot: Donut3.5
DemonTower, Power Lich: HappyTauren
BossOmega: Callahan
Bloodelfenwarrior: Appendix
SpiralAura: JetfangInferno
FireBlink: Pyritie
Demon Slasher: General Frank

---Icons---
BTNResurrect: Elenai
BTNAdvancedMoonGlaive: Mullar
BTNDemonTower: HappyTauren
BTNNukeBomb: MC!
BTNKingArthas: General Frank
BTNDragonStoneRainbow, BTNCRTaurUltimate: CrazyRussian
BTNShreddingTrap: ValkYron
BTNEgg: ?
BTNTechbeamblade: ?

---Systems---
Ascii+Codemaker+TimerUtils+CoolTimers+SimError: Vexorian
LinkedList: Ammorth
Perfect Unit Indexing: Cohadar
SpellEvent: Antiarf

---Tools---
JassNewGenPack: from www.wc3c.net
Vexorians Map Optimizer: Vexorian
GMSI: Gex
Widgetizer: PitzerMike
Comments about balance, gameplay, bugs and typos are still needed.

Important Hint: This map has been optimized with widgetizer and mapoptimizer. So it's acutally "protected" and can't be opened in the editor. I will soon upload a normal version.
Contents

Upadoro TD v0.985 (Map)

Reviews
09:59, 26th Oct 2008 Rui: The map required a category. I added one myself. "Upadoro TD" is a tower defense game - you must build towers in order to stop waves of creeps. I have reviewed version 0.96 of this map, and you may find the comment here...

M

09:59, 26th Oct 2008
Rui:
The map required a category. I added one myself.

"Upadoro TD" is a tower defense game - you must build towers in order to stop waves of creeps.
I have reviewed version 0.96 of this map, and you may find the comment [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=80312&page=2#post891378"]here[/self].

With a rating of 3/5, this map has been set to Approved.

Level 37
I played the game and here is my results:

Good sides:
- Map is very well made
- Towers are balanced and they have good information
- Item towers were nice and unique idea
- TD with a little story, great!
Bad sides:
- Team mode is not good, because everyone have their own creep lines and it's stupid to help allies, if there were some kind of line between allies, then team would be nice
- Solo mode frustrated me, because I have to wait others...
- I played first 15 min. I even reached level 3, wow, and this TD have 50 waves...
- The game was too easy. Everyone except me took easy, and more than half of the people left of boring, not because they lost the game!
- 2 players lost because of invisible units, I'm still wondering how did I see them...
- After level 33, it was bit boring, because I build only ultimate towers

Suggestions:
- Try to make better solo mode so people don't need to wait others

BTW. Meantime when I was playing, I went to shit one time, piss two times, pick up some food two times, pick up some drink three times. And guess what. I went to fuck myself four times. This all tells you that you should really do something about the solo mode. Especially, when you are playing with beginners that are building almost in the middle!

Level 6
thanks for your comment, i will try to improve it.

the invisible units spawn at level 22 and the paladin tower level 2/3 can see them. i hoped a hint, red letters in the upgrade description and the random tip are enough to show the people that they have to upgrade it.

Level 4
After my test on Battle.net I got this:
The good:
-Good terrain
-Good balancing, although goblins seem to be a little better then the other races
-All around, good TD

The bad:
-Not enoguh time to pick your race at the beginning
-You start at the end of your maze, as a beginner, you'll naturally build there and then have to wait forever for the creeps to come on every level
-Goblins are slightly overpowered
-The mazes are to big, so waiting for the creeps naturally gets boring
-You only get enough money to build a few towers
-All players can pick their own difficulty, so people just pick easy and win
-No one could figure out how to figtht the invis levels
-There was a typo in a tooltip for one of the Wow race towers (sorry, don't remember which one)

Level 2
omg fix the leave bug Oo when someone leaves the creeps stops dieing at the end... so everything gets stuck...i cant do anything to kill those units.. fix it plz :p

Level 28
I think this is a really nice map: yeah, you need more time at start and a solo mode where timer starts when you finished your line...
but I really like some original features (tower-item when boss dies; Focus Fire ability) nice descriptions (also on armor & attack types)
but it gets boring after a while... it isn't your fault, it's in (almost) any TD

Level 6
hey
long time no update but here is a new version. it doesn't really offer many new things. but i think i have the time to do put some work in it now.

the first goal will be a better solo mode with single player spawns, so that you are not delayed by players who need more time to finish the wave.
a better team mode will require some more effort. maybe it will be an additional map with a new design to allow real teamgaming.

Level 1
uhm i found a bug(i dont know if its still in this vers cause i havent tried it yet) in ur last version... the creeps at pinks spot are standing still on the first waypoint and wont go away there which makes it fucking easy for pink to kill all creeps even on the hardest difficulty =O

Level 1
You Still Work on this Map?
I love your map and would be happy if you make a new version at all cuz the upadoro avatar is kinda unkillable cuz he got invinite mana points

Level 6
yeah im still working on it but i don't have a lot of time at the moment. so it takes a bit for a new version.

but the avatar should be easy because he has only 100000 mana and after that his mana shield is broken. the vengeance tower 3 has a mana burn ability.

Level 1
The Bug i meant is that you can't kill the final boss he got 100000 mana and your manaburn burns 1000dmg per strike so u need many of them and he got a quite good mana reg. so its unmakeable to kill him... in an older version u got an "destroy shield" spell it would be better if this spell is at the "ultimate" tower instead of mana burn

Level 6
hmm i dont realy understand the problem. i try to explain: the avatar has a shield thats right. the shield is like manashield, that means that he loses mana instead of hp first. so normaly every tower can kill him because every damage lowers his mana and when it reaches 0 the shield is broken. after the shield is down he loses hp like every other enemy.
and that works fine in every try so i can't see a bug.
and i replaced the "destroy shield" spell because it was kinda too easy with it.

otherwise i wanna say im nearly done with the new race and making the last balance issues for it.

Level 6
i forgot to mention some small changes for 0.96

wow race:
-the molten destroyer can now be upgraded to golemagg the incerator

scourge race:
-the frozen throne and arthas the lichking towers got the new ability "raise army" (summons a small troop of undead units)

arch mage:
-the archmage lvl 1 now has only blizzard
-archmage 2 and 3 got the arcane aura (it replaces the mana aura). the arcane aura gives a chance to refresh the ability cooldowns after casting

Level 13
Review

Alright, it's time for a simple review of the map

Good Points :
+The map is stable and doesn't crash wc3
+Includes a wide choice of towers
+Provides a great challenge for players
+Towers have abilities
Neutral Points :
#It has a basic storyline
Bad Points :
-Towers are imbalanced, some races are powerful, but others are useless
-Team mode is very hard even on normal difficulty
-The gameplay is very long

It's a pretty good TD with a simple storyline and somewhat unique gameplay . My rating - 3/6 (Useful)

Level 6
Alright, it's time for a simple review of the map

[...]
Bad Points :
-Towers are imbalanced, some races are powerful, but others are useless
-Team mode is very hard even on normal difficulty
-The gameplay is very long

It's a pretty good TD with a simple storyline and somewhat unique gameplay . My rating - 3/6 (Useful)

hi,
thx for your feedback. could you maybe explain the bad points a bit more?
i think every race has its pros and contras like weak starting towers and powerful endtowers. but you can win with every race.
hmm ok the team mode ... the team mode is kinda for people who already played it because if someone makes mistakes its hard to prevent more leaks. but the team mode is still on my list for some changes.
the map takes about 60 minutes normaly and i think thats ok. gem td on extreme mode takes almost nearly 2 hours.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui's review for version 0.81 of "Upadoro TD"
Pluses and Minuses
√ Terrain
√ Bugs
√ Spelling & Grammar

+/- Replay Value
+/- Gameplay
+/- Originality
+/- Packaging

X Object Editor work quality
Something in this map that immediately catches your attention is the terrain: although a TD can never be praised upon (due to the nature of the map type), varying the terrain the 4 different corners was an excellent idea.

The map also appears to have been tested and bugs taken care off. I saw no grammatical mistakes either.

Now, the game might be played some more times to test new difficulties or races, but it'll eventually get boring. The gameplay was nothing special, and it was not original either - I believe the majority of the races was overall the same.
Additionally, I think you should improve and enchant your description. Right now it's a pile of text.
My rating for this resource is 3/5 (Useful).

Level 1
Played the new map few times and need too say,
it is a bit too powerful i think,
and for what i can use the shard that dropps from the Rotten boss?
I still don't figured it out please write PM how too use it:)

At all great map best TD ever played 5/5

Level 1
hey over 4000 downloads.
but there are still only a few comments. actually i don't really know what i shall add, improve or how to improve implemented things. so a few more comments would be nice.

Just got a hold of this map and it plays well - beat it on both Easy and Normal so far.

Here are some comments:
-Maybe add a few secret races so people can go random more.
-Another good tool I've seen is a range checker that you can add to the builder
-Can you double check the Damage Aura Range? It seems to only hit some towers when approaching the maximum range of the Aura. For example, if "A" was the Aura tower, "X" the affected units, "O" the expected affected units that don't have the Aura.
OXO
XXX
-PATH-
-PATH-
XXA
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX

Questions:
-Is there any replayability if you beat it on harder modes?

Cheers - Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Level 6
thanks for your comment.

i think 8 different races are actually really much and its not so easy to create more which fit good. "best of" races could be an idea.

range check should not be a problem

the range "bug" from the auras does only appear to floating towers somehow - maybe the game thinks they are out of range if you build them at max range. - dont know if i can fix this

hmm yes the replay value is still somehow low you can only pick another race, but maybe i could add something special

Level 1
Maybe add a "special" user-specific code you get when you finish it on the hardest level, and maybe have that enable a special race to use (that's very very hard to finish with)

Level 3
Played 2 races at normal level.

+ different towers nicely done
+ boss waves with bonus towers

- too long maze
- too linear (just building every tower)
- takes lots of time to swap between next levels to the end of the game
- boring when played more than 2 times (for me)

4/5

Level 6
hi,
i wanna say i'm still working on 0.97.
currently im trying some improvements for the gameplay and how it changes the map. so it still could take some time to finish.

also 1 new difficulty will be added and a race which will be awarded for winning it.

so if you are waiting for a new version. i think it will "soon" come.

Level 1
BTW this is my third post =D I found a bugg I think.... When you play Lich servents the Army summon spell if you summon them in an AoE spell they get instantly killed I dont know if it was planned but you should fix that the spells dont kill allies?

Level 1
Ok now that I'm first spamming I want to say I was wrong the undead get killed by Splash dmg and people who talks about some races hard other eachy, bullshit pick easy race if you are noob ahrd race if you know how to play
simpel as cake.!

Level 1
okay you are new here as i can see it at your posts so im not that hard...
USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!!!
cause multi posts will be punished at hive!

Level 1
Ok thank you I now know about the edit stuff.
Well let me make a list of all the buggs I found then and Edit it if any more comes ut:
1: Undead army takes dmg from splash dmg and may die really fast before even working.
2: You can teleport others building with your Tower displacer.
3: When you get underworld in random it ends up as Tamer.
4: I belive the random is bugged some races comes to often then others.
5: When you itemfy Underworlds main building it gets unable to pick up again.
6: The buildings requered to build Nightlord of Underworld is all wrong.
7: The secret tower is all to strong for lvl 20 and should be either delyed for when to get or removed.
8: The Gamemaster spell does not say any thing about not working on Heroes, but when I try to target it wont activate

Level 6
Ok thank you I now know about the edit stuff.
Well let me make a list of all the buggs I found then and Edit it if any more comes ut:
1: Undead army takes dmg from splash dmg and may die really fast before even working.
2: You can teleport others building with your Tower displacer.
3: When you get underworld in random it ends up as Tamer.
4: I belive the random is bugged some races comes to often then others.
5: When you itemfy Underworlds main building it gets unable to pick up again.
6: The buildings requered to build Nightlord of Underworld is all wrong.
7: The secret tower is all to strong for lvl 20 and should be either delyed for when to get or removed.
8: The Gamemaster spell does not say any thing about not working on Heroes, but when I try to target it wont activate

thanks for the feedback ok let me see.
1. i recognized that too, but too late. it's fixed in my working version
2. ok that is somehow strange and needs to be fixed
3. copy paste error and already fixed
4. random is just random
5. hmm i don't have that problem. i will look for it
6. the list is correct but like i mentioned in the patchnotes, when Dalia uses shadow soul she counts not for the list. just wait until she is normal and it works.
7. already nerfed in working version
8. yeah i mean death touching heroes would be too easy. so it should be logic but i will add it to the text

Level 1
My friends (wow geeks/no lifers) have all found a miss spell in the map.
The phoenix that keal spawns is wrong named. They sais his name is "Al'ar, the phoenix lord" and that you called him something else. Donno if you didn't know.

Level 6
no it's not a mistake. kael'thas just summons a "phoenix".
Al'ra belongs to the tamer race and i know that the phoenix in wow is named al'ar it's meant to be a "ingame joke"

---edit---
Hey,
new version is out! check the patchlog for infos.

nichts reworked nearly all game related triggers and we did a lot of testing (that's why it took so long) but you can't think about all possibilities what players could do or what might happen in special cases. so this is kinda a test version of the new system. if there are any bugs please report them here.

and just a little hint: I only upload here on hiveworkshop.com actually. Maps from other sides could be modified and were not uploaded by me!

Last edited:
Level 4
The new version doesn't work so well, at least for me: at level 27, after the hounds temporarily become immune to magic, they go back to the spawning point and stay there, invulnerable. Couldn't find a way to make them move.

Level 1
Awesome map~!
I kept losing lives when reaching the middle of the levels :p
I love how you made the spells for the towers!
Some may be simple but it seems FUN~!
Also I like how we could kill the boss and use them as a tower :p
I shall give you 4/5!

Level 2
Wave 27 bugged.

The dogs on Wave 27 are bugged.
After they use their Anti Magic shell they get stuck and start running back to jail and gets invulnerable. Either fix the bug or fix a -stuck command. I think it's the anti magic shell, not all of them get stuck but I think it's because they use them on different places and some of them run back onto the turns where there usually is a waypoint.

Every player got this bug, doesn't matter what slot you got.

btw, there are some typos too.

loading screen:
"this prisoners" -> "these prisoners"
"totaly" -> "totally"

and a the passive skill tooltips
"Passiv" -> "Passive"

Other than that, awesome map :)

Level 6
ok i found the error. it was in a trigger i changed from gui to jass just before uploading the map. and the error was: i wrote an or where an and should be
but it screwed up a lot of things. im really sorry.

and another important thing i forgot to mention: you can only recieve a savecode when the map started with atleast 2 real players. it's actually a way to prevent people from cheating a code. maybe i can find a better way.

Level 2
changed?

did you change the version we can download?

btw, what do we need a save code for?
do we unlock things when we play enough games or what?