• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upadoro TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i think the map is nearly finished but there are still some problems and i need help to handle those.

like the thread name says the map is a td map for 8 players. every player has his own way (no mazing through towers) and it can be played in team mode (players can teleport and help others) or solo mode (you can only build at your own way). in team mode the host selects the difficult for all player and in solo mode every one can select his own. there are 4 difficulties from easy to very hard. it has 7 playable races with totally ~150 towers. every fifth wave comes a boss who drops an item which can be used to create a special tower. (the map has 50 waves)

and now the problems:
1. sometimes it is very boring because you just look how the creeps die and it happens nothing special. so i need an idea to prevent this lack of fun.

2. the map is doable with every race on every difficult but the balance forces the player to use a strict build order. so i need tips how to change the balance that there are more ways to win it.

Last edited:
Level 3
ooh, nice, i have tried the a old version of this map, called monument TD, and i liked it, gonna try this one aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.