• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Untitled RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My RPG is based off an idea where: An old Kingdom flourished but was soon destroyed by a plague. Now a new Kingdom was formed, and this is where the game takes place. PLAYER RED plays as The New King, he comes with his castle and filled with human archers, and warriors. However the King of the Old Kingdom has risen from the dead. PLAYER BLUE plays as The Old King, and has a small island in the sea to the east, his small dungeon is filled with Undead Warriors, and Archers. As for the other players, they can pick from 8 classes: Rouge, Hunter, Paladin, Swordmaster, Mage, Warlock, Priest, or Knight. Each of these unique classes have special abilities depending on your style. Throughout the game players ROLEPLAY. They can do quests, battle other players, build villages, serve the king, serve the OLD king, kill wild animals, collect and sell herbs, or survive however they really want too.

i would appreciate some Quest Ideas or A name for the RPG (credits will be given).

People Needed (credits and a little extra will be given):
Terrainer
Reference on Triggers [Still Needed]
Story Creator [Still Needed]
Quest Creator [Still Needed]
Custom Character Stats Guy [Still Needed]

Tell me what you think of it, and lay down some ideas.

yea it is a pretty good idea, so the main thing is that the Old kingdom is battling the New formed. Are the other players in fixed teams, cuz it would be bad if you ingame choose the king, it'll maybe be 7v2 or worst. Also making quests for each player is really hard and time-taking. Here are some names...

Battle of the Kings
The Living and the Dead
The unholy Battle
Death is just a begining
The path to Victory
The old Kingdom isn't gone
The two Kingdoms

I hope you like one.

Level 3
The quests aren't going to be for each seperate class. They're gonna be for all classes. And player brown will obviously be the computer class. As for the side choosing i might think of a new way to do this.

I like Battle Of The Kings, got anymore tho?

Level 8
Hey, look what i found! haha
man, that looks like it's going to be great! The other players would can join the king them want? That could get a little bit imba, but it's ok ;p. I mean, it's really a great idea, like, red and blue are the army commanders and the other players control the heroes in the front line? That would be awsome for an RTS map and still will be awesome for an RPG too ;D

names? Fallen Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.