• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Lands ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I guess you all think "OMG! another orpg that will be like a normal rpg....." But you think wrong! :) I'm happy to tell that my new map Medieval Lands ORPG is 50% done before BETA. In this ORPG, you will first start as a normal villager(male or female). Then you can become king over the starting lands by taking down the old king. you can also make your own kingdom. Then the king can promote peoples to heir,commander,lord,captain or a knight. The king can also build towns, train units, make items and design your crown. The kings that made their own kingdoms without killing the old king can do all this to.
The Kings can demand taxes from all players living in their kingdoms. If a player doesn't pay, the king can execute him or put him in prison. The lords can collect taxes foe their king and get 20% of the taxes. the commander and captains can lead soldiers into battle when kings and lords are fighting. the knights just honor their kings biddings. the villagers can join the armies of the king, become chefs, merchants, miners, crafters, hunters or just simple farmers. Or if you don't like your king, you can make a rebel army and try to take down the king to take it's place. the villagers can also become monks,thiefs,assasins. If a monk as sereved long, he/she can become a priest.

DEATH: If you die there can happen three things:
1) if you have sined(killed or stolen) and hasn't confest your crimes for the lord(god) then you revive has a spirit in hell. If you are lucky, Satan maybe promotes you to a devil.
2) If you been good, you come to heaven. If you ask god, he may turn you into an angel.
3) If you came to heaven, then you can choose to reincarnate as a animal or human.

SO if I forgot to mention everything, then i tell you that it will be just like real life but in medieval Style! :xxd:

Level 3
I wouldn't really call this an ORPG, so much as a Kings and Knights kind of map with a LOAP feel to it.

Level 15
I'm not going to try to stop your momentum, but this is what I see happening in this map (and various other maps like it).

Say player A goes and kills the King. He gets promoted to King. Fine! It's fair. But then he gets to mass an army of units, and players B to whatever can't do anything about it. He basically takes over the whole game. Am I right?

Edit: This is the basic idea of LoaP.

Status
Not open for further replies.