• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TKoC: Reign or two Heirs

Is the story line good or does it need to be re-written?

• I can deal with it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever i dont care i just wanan play.

• It could use some work.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Welcome to project TKoC an Aos map with a mix of everything else (Rpg, Td, Campaign, etc...) The project is estimated to be a 5 month project, and a 1 month testing period. Now this is an estimated date and will most likely become shorter depending on the project workers hours. Im the leader of the project so if you have any questions feel free to ask (email would work best, or just posting here). Sorry but the name of the game is confidential at the moment due to some minor reasons. Most likely the Abrev. u see above will be the official abrrev. but i cannot promise it. The chapter name has been officialized along with the storyline. After weeks of writing and fixing were on to contstruction. However i can tell you how the game will start (as in story) A kingdom (name is still in the works until after terraining which will take a good 4 weeks, but i might have the scoop at this moment 8) .) This kingdom has just won a great war to the North after years fighting and control of the Northlands (name undecided at the moment) between forces the kingdom falls in defeat due to a secret alliance the northern kingdom had. The kingdom (the main one) meets with the northern kingdoms king and decides to never return. The king of the (focused) kingdom has 2 sons. One in whom is loyal to the king and agrees with everything the King decides. While the other, a total outkast (even though is the biological son of the King) disagrees with the retreat of the kingdom from the war. Through this a rebelion forms. The outkasted son murders the King in front of the loyal sons eyes. Right before the king dies he tells his first son (the loyal one) who is the next heir followed by the outkast son, to exile the outkast. A fight breaks out over the kings body between the loyal and outkast and the loyal ends up cutting off the outkasts' arm but has no intent on killing his brother and so the outkast is exiled from the kingdom. THe outkast is furious and wanders through enless lands one armed, until an army walking in the forest marches by him he notices there from an empire never known by the kingdom (his old home) He asks the leader to bring him to there kingdom and he excepts on one cost, he must defeat an ancient hydra the only the one and only was mythed to be able to kill single handed. (the outkast was single handed.) He defeats the hydra with a single thrust and is taken to the kingdom and was held next in line to be king, since the king had no sons. Months later a large orcish force from an unknown land marchs upon the gates of the Kingdom where the exile lives. The orcish army brings down half the kingdom and killing the king leaving the exile king. Meanwhile the central kingdom (where the loyal king rules) they start to explore there southern counterpart, and also run into foreign matters. The southern empire (led by the exile) decides he wants to bring down his past and kingdom which he was exiled and heads north for that kingdom. Weeks later they run into eachother, while the norths unaware on who this force is and who could be leading it... GAME ...There will be a ending for the north and the south depends on who wins. This information will become easier to understand through names. game information will be posted in a few days. or if you want it sooner email or post and ask and i might be able to rough up a few details. :)

Level 3
Ideas

If u have any ideas that should be incroporated into this game plz let the team know. Also i have more details but will inly tell if u want to know otherwise ill post them on tuseday.

Level 5
From what I can understand (You REALLY need paragraphs), the story seems okay, a little predictable and over-used, but I can live with it.
Just make the fight with the Hydra into some kind of super minigame, not just hero vs monster, and it'll be a great campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.