• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

United We Stand (Reforged)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello!
This is a map that i made within 2 weeks of work. The map is not by any means anything super special, i have basic knowledge of the map editor and i got inspired by the map called "7 Illidans" and the new Reforged Paladin models, so i decided to make something simillar, this is the end product. Probably buggy and not fully polished but i already played it in the reforged beta with other people and i found it enjoyable, and so did some of the players who joined but i made the map with the intention to be hard, so it can be quite punishing when you play it for first time. For some reason Beta Reforged doesnt acknowledge the computer forces in the slots so you have to do that. The first 7 slots are for each of the paladin heroes and the others are computes.

I hope you will enjoy my map.
Contents

United We Stand (Map)

Reviews
DrakPanda
GAME INCOMPLETE 1/5 1. lobby issue forces of zek doesnt come with a computer controlled AI, or is it supposed to be controlled by a human if thats the case then the recommended player count to "ANY" should be 2-X (beta reforged DOES acknowledge...
Level 6
GAME INCOMPLETE 1/5

1. lobby issue forces of zek doesnt come with a computer controlled AI, or is it supposed to be controlled by a human if thats the case then the recommended player count to "ANY" should be 2-X (beta reforged DOES acknowledge computer slots, has alrdy been seen in many other games)
2. tool tips have no stats on them, the tool tip stating a specific units name and weapon is not needed since assuming the abillity applies to them for it is thier own ability
3. GAME HAS NO LOSE CONDITION

map submission rules 4.1 4.2
Map Submission Rules