• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit with Continous Firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a probelm with a unit called flamer tank. the purpose of that vehicle is fire non-stop flame, do area damage and burn unit overtime (meaning suppoesly the "stream" of fire do, say, 10 dmg per sec, and the Burning it self do, say, 3 dmg per sec. if some1 got caught in the stream of fire, he will suffer 10dmg/sec + 3dmg/sec. but if he ran away he'll suffer only 3dmg/sec for sometime)
my problem is i dont kno how 2 make a unit fire a stream of fire. the animation of fireball as projectile art with .01 coold down looks stupid... o_O
help plz
thx

Level 7
yeah, but that's a pretty ugly model imo :x
and yeah once you find the appropriate missile art, you could just as a customized poison attack to your tank

Level 11
There is an attachment for flamethrower attack on hive. Look around. I cant remember right now. Thry filtering. Just go on filter "Marine". If nothing use advanced filters, like attachment, and modern warefare.
And note that orc firebat doesnt have a missile. His firestream is part of attack animation.

Level 7
All you have to do is make this Trigger:
  • Event
    • Every (Evry sec each cast) of the game
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Order "YOUR UNIT" To cast spell Flame
or you can make permanent Immolation if thats you need.

err.. and how would this solve his problem? o_O

Level 11
Status
Not open for further replies.