• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Transmission - Text doesn't show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello.

I have been making a map for the past 2 days and I have noticed that whenever I use the Transmission from Unit function it never shows the text. I never go into cinematic mode and I need the transmission to appear as the normal gameplay goes on. What happens is that when the time for the transmission comes, the portrait of the unit shows in the portrait field but no text appears on the screen at all. I don't have 2 computer next to me right now so I can't try it in lan but if I'm not mistakes the text will show for the other players on the map.

Anybody got any idea on how to fix it? Oh and I tried all the options, from showing it to only one specific player, to changing the duration and the wait/don't wait option. Nothing works.

EDIT: GODDAMIT Finally found it... Stupid subtitle override... :p Well, nevermind. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.