• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit - Set Property causing crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

This trigger works fine at the beginning, then for unknown reason when I am using it it causes an instant crash.

I am using dummy abilities (0 mp cost) which disable itselves to add other abilities that cost mp (like a manual spell book) and i am using Player disable ability and Unit disable ability frequently. Everything work fine until the mana is low.

That crash never happen when unit's mana is high, but when some spell cant be cast cause of mana (they become blue) then and only at that time the Set Property starts to make the game crash instantly.

I cant find its cause.

Has anyone experienced crashes due to that trigger and have an idea about its cause ?

Level 3
There are hundreds of triggers so I doubt it would help, but I am hoping for someone to have meet that bug before and could help.
Unit - Set property (both to value and percent) causing instant crash after.... a mysterious thing happen.

Level 3
Hi

As I said before I cant show any faulty trigger. The Unit - Set Property itself caused instant crash sometimes (just disactivating it avoided crash) (i did a workaround to avoir it because it crashed 100% of times but now it crashes randomly and idk why).

There are hundreds of trigger so i cant know which could be faulty but honestly i think it is more related to 1.31 than anything else.
I did not meet this bug before during my testing because I always tested with high mana but apparantly the combination of Disable ability, low MP, and Set property is causing a trouble of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.