• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

unit priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm using neutral players with changed alliance settings to control creep waves of player teams. The units owned by the neutral players prefer to attack units owned by a CPU or Human from the normal 12 player slots, to the extent that they even ignore the other units and chase (in this case) heroes instead.

I'm using neutral players with changed alliance settings to control creep waves of player teams. The units owned CPU players prefer to attack units owned by other CPUs or Humans from the normal 12 player slots, to the extent that they even ignore the neutral controlled units and chase (in this case) heroes instead.

This happened both with and without AI script enabled.

I thought it might have to do with heroes having higher priority or something so I gave the Neutral players heroes instead of player/CPU (for the sake of testing) and the focusing of heroes didn't happen.

As the map is intended to be played with 3 teams having the neutral players for creeps is of high importance to the map as it give one extra player slot for each team.

Level 12
The neutral players would be instead of having a CPU controlling units to save a player slot. And if a human player were to own them then to prevent him from controlling them I'd have to add and remove locust which I'd rather not.

Status
Not open for further replies.