• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor - Hostil Neutral AI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well basicly using triggers I made it so a human player as control over "Hostile Neutral" playrs and pretty much the unit would able switch between two units 1 one being owned by neutral hostile players and the other owned by the human player, but when the human
player gains control the AI on hostile players makes whatever human orders basicly useless. I tell the
hostile neutral unit to go somewhere he'll just go back to where he was spawned, if I make him
use a morph ability he'll just morph back to normal then go to where he spawned. How do I make it so
"hostile neutral" stops moving its own units when I do.

Level 3
But I've seen it used fine, there's no work around?
It's basicly to hide the owner of the unit.

I'm bumpin cause I rele need to know

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
No it worked perfectly, download the map "Metastasis 1.7.0" The alien is a neutral hostile player, The color is not imitated mainly because there's 12 human players, and alien works perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.