• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aggro by computer on neutral hostile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Is there a way to make computer controlled units balance their aggro between another player and neutral hostile? Because the computer will attack neutral hostile, but as soon as a player arrives to their vision they attack him.
How do I change that?

Level 11
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net said:
Priority (Integer)
Defines at what point the unit/building/hero will be attacked when within a group of units/buildings/heroes being attacked. The values entered can range from 0 to 20, with 0 meaning that the unit/building/hero will be attacked last, and 20 meaning that it will be attacked first.

XPQJ is right you know :)

Level 6
Oh, well.. This means that it's the Neutral Hostile they attack last, and players first. So changing priority won't help me here.. I'm probably gonna end up with using triggers for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.