• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Unit Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, I was looking for some help and I'm pretty sure its trigger-related so I decided to post here. For a map i'm making, I need some help with realistic catapaults; I want the catapault to shoot Rock Chunks and then create a Rock Chunk in the targeting position. I know how to do the projectile, but am unsure of the doodad creation. Thanks, appreciated, in advance.
Fernie

Level 6
Hey,

right ive had a fiddle around on the world editor, and ive been able to create a trigger which creates the doodad 'rock chunks' at a point where a unit is.
Only problem is.. when a catapult 'attacks ground' .. i cant seem to work out a trigger which creates rock chunks at the point the unit attacks ground.

Ive attached what i've done and i hope it helps :)

Attachments

• Rock At Attack Point.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 151
Level 3
uh if you dont mind promapmaker i added the attackground thingy to work :3
the order string is (attackground) :p

Attachments

• Rock At Attack Point.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.