• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unique ways to hide secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey,

Perhaps you have unique ideas to hide some easter eggs?

I have few but I need more. Speak to a guy X times or buy specific shop's all items. Do you have more ideas?

I kinda liked the part where Fradz annoy the crap out of Aero and he finally gave Fradz his Aero sword for the late game Aero set. I will try to come up with some easter eggs very soon , not just speaking to a guy X times.
How are some of my suggestions:
1)Get out-bidded 5 times in a row in the auction house , when you'r about to leaving the place . A stranger pops up (Much like the Black Merchant sequence) and offers you an item for free. Maybe that item is important for a late game item set later on.
2)At chapter four there are two blades , Night and Day . For example "Day" is only available during the day time and "Night" can only be acquired by doing its quest during night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.