• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fourth and final profession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey,

I was thinking about the fourth profession. I think it should be linked to orbs or creating some items by yourself. You get from quests and you can buy some orbs which you can use to create items. Maybe little like synthesis but system of own.

I'm not sure yet how it goes so I'm searching for ideas. Do you have ideas to improve this idea I have or perhaps you have even better idea?

Level 5
I think the Professions are enough , for example Alchemist covers over few things , stats gain , exp gain and damage gain. While Treasure hunter covers up all the possible ways to find unique items . Bascially the game isnt lacking any Professions but your suggestions on linked orbs or creating some items by yourself (Crafting). For example you need x amount of fire souls (For example) to craft a greater fire soul that is used to make better items in the end game? I don't know as this is really a hard topic to improve on.

Level 5
maybe a blacksmith??

Blacksmith is kinda same as combing items and learning receipts from shops to form your better items with the use of a zozi. If you think about it , its the same as you combine 6 pieces of Aero to combine into the Aero set . Or your thoughts about a blacksmith is different.

Level 2
maybe add something,
like stone, stones that can be found by exploring the map,
for example, flowers like ponsamien, angalor, bahm etc.
you can make different stones like maybe gold, silver, copper, bronze, etc.
see?? if flowers are made for making potions, why not make something to improve items like tower sheild, basic sword, round sheild, and a lot more ^__^

Level 37
maybe a blacksmith??

Yes, something like that.

I think the Professions are enough , for example Alchemist covers over few things , stats gain , exp gain and damage gain. While Treasure hunter covers up all the possible ways to find unique items . Bascially the game isnt lacking any Professions but your suggestions on linked orbs or creating some items by yourself (Crafting). For example you need x amount of fire souls (For example) to craft a greater fire soul that is used to make better items in the end game? I don't know as this is really a hard topic to improve on.

And that's why I asked ideas.

maybe add something,
see?? if flowers are made for making potions, why not make something to improve items like tower sheild, basic sword, round sheild, and a lot more ^__^

Maybe. Hmm.

Level 5
maybe add something,

Nice!! Sounds great.

Level 2
guess who's back ^__^

so you're gonna make this "BlackSmith" a profession????????
pls.
i'll be happy if this idea will be used on my favorite game,
im a starter, who cant even make a simple terrain.
so it'll be nice if my idea will be used

Level 1
How about Enchanting. Something like Alchemy but instead of dmg/stats gain your items get extra effects (idk something like mana burn or stuff like that). Limit it to 1 enchantment per item and its should be balanced I guess :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.